Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[PREM FARE GONE] AM: YYZ/YUL/YVR-GRU from $1251 US

[PREM FARE GONE] AM: YYZ/YUL/YVR-GRU from $1251 US

Old Jun 12, 19, 2:36 pm

Programs: DL Plat, Marriot Plat
What about disputing the credit card charge? Saying you got charged for a business ticket but you only purchased economy? That will get someone at Delta saying you purchased business, which may give you ammunition to get properly credited for business class.
Old Jun 13, 19, 12:27 am

Programs: Delta DM | Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by Mileage Lover View Post

Good luck. Exact same exact thing happened to me. My wife posted fine and I finally gave up on mine after countless emails and calls.
The correct amounts just posted after several lengthy exchanges. The pivotal evidence appears to have been when I provided them with the booking class table from the fare basis via EF which clearly showed the booking code of I despite the fare basis starting with Q.

The folks at the skymiles desk really seem illiterate on AM fares. What makes the situation more painful is the fact that the DM desk has to act as an intermediary for all communication as you can't speak with someone in that department directly.

All in all I spent around 5hrs of my life calling, DMing on Twitter, and researching to achieve the desired outcome. Silly but worth it IMO.
jfkeze likes this.
Old Jun 16, 19, 3:31 pm

Programs: DL DM 1MM; Marriott Titanium
Thank you for the helpful follow up, JAeX. Question: Did you screen shot the EF booking class table at time of purchase or did you (can you?) go back after the fact to pull it up based on the PNR confirmation number? Thanks.
Old Jun 24, 19, 4:24 pm

I am curious about this as well as I have both the GRU and SCL deal booked and using them to achieve diamond. I have the email confirmation which shows CLASS - BUSINESS and I have the electronic ticket receipt which shows CLASS - CONFORT (Which is aero business class branding) and fare class as ILNH (which aero rep has said that is fare class I). I will save the boarding pass for when the trip happens but is there anything else I should need? Iím really hoping since itís just me on the itinerary it will credit right but see to many horror stories about the issue and want to be prepared as I have plans for diamond benefits next year.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: