FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Mileage Run Discussion (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/mileage-run-discussion-627/)
-   -   [PREM FARE GONE] Lot cph - sin $727 rt (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/mileage-run-discussion/1926375-prem-fare-gone-lot-cph-sin-727-rt.html)

fbruno Aug 21, 18 4:02 am

Fare basis is still live, just almost no availability in the F RBD anymore.
eg 22NOV-26DEC is still available (1 seat now)

Outbound in economy and return in business (or other way around) is also still available on some dates.

Travel-Quinten Aug 21, 18 4:06 am

Got e-ticket and seats selected.

mylabel Aug 21, 18 6:46 am

Got mine from LOT site for Jan, the ticket is still confirmed

mellon Aug 21, 18 8:22 am

I missed it by minutes oh well wait for the next one.

TPJ Aug 21, 18 3:48 pm

Missed this one, but the previous mistake fare (WAW-JFK-WAW for about EUR 600) was honored.

thanaset Aug 22, 18 12:44 am

I booked it on lot.com and got e-ticket already.

If I ask them to cancel my ticket with full refund, do you think that they are willing to waive the 250EUR fee?

GetSetJetSet Aug 22, 18 2:59 am

too bad the bloodsucking bloggers ruin every good error fare within minutes.

31570324 Aug 22, 18 3:03 am

Originally Posted by GetSetJetSet (Post 30114021)
too bad the bloodsucking bloggers ruin every good error fare within minutes.

Availability wasn't good even before it was on the blogs, so this time it's wasn't the guilty of tthem that the fare wasn't bookable anymore.

GetSetJetSet Aug 22, 18 3:07 am

Originally Posted by 31570324 (Post 30114028)
Availability wasn't good even before it was on the blogs, so this time it's wasn't the guilty of tthem that the fare wasn't bookable anymore.

I just mean in general. They have been a net negative for people who read flyertalk and play this game. They get error fares spiked, they turn everyone onto good card deals so that too many people open cards, flood the market with points and the airlines "enhance" the award charts, and they lead to too many people looking for the award avail. I'm sure this is great for putting $ in their pockets and the airlines pockets, but it's lousy for us. Oh well.

SK AAR Aug 22, 18 3:15 am

Originally Posted by thanaset (Post 30113744)

If I ask them to cancel my ticket with full refund, do you think that they are willing to waive the 250EUR fee?

You checked if LOT allows to cancel/full refund within 24 hours of booking? Otherwise I don't see how you can avoid the fee (unless LOT decides to cancel and refund these tickets due to being a mistake fare)

cmoltisanti Aug 22, 18 3:57 am

Made my booking over 24 hours ago, got my eticket and seats selected, am I save now to book hotels and connecting flights?

31570324 Aug 22, 18 7:08 am

Originally Posted by cmoltisanti (Post 30114130)
Made my booking over 24 hours ago, got my eticket and seats selected, am I save now to book hotels and connecting flights?

As always, no. You can't be sure to fly until you are back home.

B0gdan Aug 22, 18 7:31 am

From my experience, I'd say after a few weeks, maybe a month has passed, the coast is mostly clear.

unusualtravelblog Aug 22, 18 7:09 pm

Originally Posted by 31570324 (Post 30114028)

I can tell you there was a lot of availablity.
I found this deal before it was published by accident at night (+2 GMT) and called someone to convince to come with me for this trip. I had to choose between almost every day between November 2018 until June 2019. After booking I wanted to share the deal here but someone already had posted it.

B0gdan Aug 23, 18 5:52 am

So I'm guessing the miles earned on these flights will be pretty ....... Since it's ticketed by LO, part of LH group, award miles earned will be 4 Miles & More miles per EUR. right?