Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[PREM FARE GONE] SWISS Companion fares exUK in First & Biz ( from 999GBP per person)

[PREM FARE GONE] SWISS Companion fares exUK in First & Biz ( from 999GBP per person)

Old Aug 14, 2018, 5:07 am

Originally Posted by ecoforfuture

No idea, why everybody do prefer LH Terminal - the lounge and food is far better in the new LX first class lounges!

I personally prefer LX over LH, but would be available for HKG / DEL!
More than happy to take LX if you are available to do HKG in Sept?
Old Aug 14, 2018, 6:36 am

i would consider this, if there is any availability, which i don’t see!
Old Aug 14, 2018, 6:40 am

can anyone help me with this? When i follow the offer page and select london to hong kong pick out the dates and hit search it just refreshes the screen and i am back at promo page cant seem to move forward from there.
If i do an individual search on my own fares are 12k
Old Aug 14, 2018, 6:43 am

Originally Posted by slylust
can anyone help me with this? When i follow the offer page and select london to hong kong pick out the dates and hit search it just refreshes the screen and i am back at promo page cant seem to move forward from there.
If i do an individual search on my own fares are 12k
I‘m not sure, for which date you are looking for, but there is almost no availability this year! I found plenty starting Feb 19
Old Aug 14, 2018, 7:27 am

I‘m not sure, for which date you are looking for, but there is almost no availability this year! I found plenty starting Feb 19
maybe thats why..been looking around oct 3 to 13-14
Old Aug 14, 2018, 7:32 am

Hope someone can help me.

Want to book London to Zurich (in business) the day before Zurich to Shanghai (in First) and back from Hong Kong to London (in Business or First) but I can't seem to be able to do this in Google Flights nor on the Swiss site.

Friday - London to Zurich - Business
Saturday - Zurich to Shanghai - First
Return - Hong Kong to London - First/Business

Does anyone know of any site where you can pick particular classes for particular legs?

Thank You

Last edited by BlueHorizonUK; Aug 14, 2018 at 7:42 am
Old Aug 14, 2018, 11:40 am

I apologize if this is a stupid question, but has Lufthansa ever had fare sales on their first class ex-US? My wife has always wanted to fly LH F but prices are insane from the west coast of the United States and surcharges on roundtrip award tickets are high, too (in addition to miles / points cost). It seems reasonable to position to London for the experience, especially because it seems like we can do something like LHR - FRA - PVG - FRA - LHR with 23:50 layovers in Frankfurt on either end to have some fun in the city.

I'm mulling whether to jump on this or not as it is definitely the long way around the world, but it seems like it would be a fun experience and check off one of my wife's bucket list items.
NJSwamplands likes this.
Old Aug 14, 2018, 1:09 pm

Programs: SPG & Marriott Plat Privilege Club Plat
One Way Business One Way First?

Does anyone know or has anyone managed to book this deal one way in business and return in First or the other way around?

Thanks,

SF
Old Aug 14, 2018, 1:53 pm

Originally Posted by Silver Falcon
Does anyone know or has anyone managed to book this deal one way in business and return in First or the other way around?

Thanks,

SF
when you click onto the screen to choose your flights then Business or First should be an option there and you can choose which one for outbound and which one for return.
Old Aug 14, 2018, 2:40 pm

Programs: Delta Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Explorist, Star Alliance Gold
try kayak.ch use multi stops, link will take you to swiss booking page with flights selected and priced.
Old Aug 14, 2018, 7:30 pm

Has anyone successfully booked this as an open-jaw? I've been looking on ITA Matrix and it prices out LHR - FRA - PVG / HKG - ZRH - LHR and it seems like the fare rules should allow the itinerary I'm looking at, but BookWithMatrix and ITA PowerTools aren't doing me any good. I tried forcing the specific itinerary using Hipmunk but that was a no go as well.

I'm wondering if anyone else had any luck.
Old Aug 14, 2018, 8:03 pm

Programs: CO
Anyone able to get the EZE flights on LH to price out? Can't find any dates
Old Aug 15, 2018, 5:58 am

Originally Posted by nickohrn
Has anyone successfully booked this as an open-jaw? I've been looking on ITA Matrix and it prices out LHR - FRA - PVG / HKG - ZRH - LHR and it seems like the fare rules should allow the itinerary I'm looking at, but BookWithMatrix and ITA PowerTools aren't doing me any good. I tried forcing the specific itinerary using Hipmunk but that was a no go as well.

I'm wondering if anyone else had any luck.
Nope, its very frustrating
Old Aug 15, 2018, 6:01 am

Originally Posted by BlueHorizonUK
Nope, its very frustrating
We have a very competent agency (skytravelagent) in germany, who should be able to book this for you!
Old Aug 15, 2018, 6:14 am

We have a very competent agency (skytravelagent) in germany, who should be able to book this for you!
Thank you, I have contacted them to see if they can help

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.