Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

{Fare Gone} Air France : IST - SJO $2,341 First Class$2,639 RT (mixed Business)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

{Fare Gone} Air France : IST - SJO $2,341 First Class$2,639 RT (mixed Business)

Search this Thread

Old Sep 7, 2018, 6:42 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: LH HON, BA GGL, AF Plat, EK Plat
Originally Posted by Cestamitulakapohvezdach
I gave it a try and went to my lawyers after I sent them the Final Demand which they never answered. But I was told that if I would like to go to court, I have to go to France as it is a country where is AF registered. It is not possible to make i in my country also in EU so this surprised me. And I am not willing to waste my time looking for french lawyers, waiting at the court to find out that french courts won't go agains their own company. So we all gave up. And thatsalways with airlines. You have to pay for non refundable fares but when airlines makee mistakes...nobody cares...
If you are UK based you can issue a MCOL as Air France has a UK office too. This can be done online. Easy peasy and you don't need lawyers. I have done this when AY screwed me over...
Old Dec 11, 2018, 1:48 pm

refund claim Forms need to be filled on Turkish AF site.

Last edited by raporot; Dec 13, 2018 at 6:51 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.