Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

ITA multi city origin no longer work

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ITA multi city origin no longer work

Search this Thread

Old May 27, 2018, 3:57 pm

Programs: Skyteam
multi city origin no longer workSUCKS!
Old May 30, 2018, 11:33 am

Programs: Air: QR Silver. BA Silver Emirates, Hotels: CC Gold, IHG Spire AMB, Hilton Diamond.
Google ruins everything :-(
BenA likes this.
Old Jun 7, 2018, 6:55 am

Programs: AA EXP
Yes, I'm having the same issue. Very frustrating, since I'm more than happy to position from HKG to any number of places in order to find better fares.
Old Jun 25, 2018, 6:28 am

It is a real shame as ITA's USP has definitely has been severely diminished by this move. I guess that is what happens when a tool changes ownership to large commercial cooperation where delivering consumer value is a less of a priority than maintaining market dominance and margins and end consumers are loosing out here.
Old Jul 10, 2018, 4:27 am

Programs: Skywards Plat, QR privilege club Gold, Topbonus Gold
Now having same issue with following error message "Journeys with origins in multiple countries are not supported.".

Funny that even few weeks back (after this has been reported here) i have done some queries with diff origins and was working...now suddenly not possible...

Feedback and bad review has been given to the ITA team... this is quit bad!
Bring us the iOS app and Diff countries origins!!!
moivoila likes this.
Old Jul 11, 2018, 6:59 am

Programs: Mucci, BA Gold, A3*Gold, AA Plat, HH Gold, IHG Plat Amb, Marriott Plat
It's been like this some weeks. It's ridiculous and feels typically American. Guys, do you realise that AMS, BRU and LUX, which cannot be searched together as origins, are all closer together than MUC, FRA, DUS and HAM, or even SFO, DFW and JFK which can?

Why should I be able to search from SFO, DFW and JFK to AMS, BRU and LUX but not the other way around ?

Where is the logic in all of this?

The new Google Flights interface has got rubbish and less intuitive as well, so if you are using this method to force us to use GF, that's not going to work either. We ar now missing out on travel tools and somebody is missing out on an opportunity somewhere.
Old Jul 14, 2018, 12:32 am

Programs: BA GOLD
I think it's a format issue.

All of your origin/destination airport codes need to be formatted as this: LHR, LGW, CDG, BRU, AMS, DUB, DUS
there should be no "," and space at the last airport code.

It worked fine with my browser at last if I follow this rule, I am using Chrome with BookWithMatrix enabled.
Old Jul 14, 2018, 12:43 am

Programs: OZ Diamond, UA Gold
Originally Posted by roy2016
I think it's a format issue.

All of your origin/destination airport codes need to be formatted as this: LHR, LGW, CDG, BRU, AMS, DUB, DUS
there should be no "," and space at the last airport code.

It worked fine with my browser at last if I follow this rule, I am using Chrome with BookWithMatrix enabled.
Really? I just tried again and it still gives me the no multiple countries error.
Old Jul 16, 2018, 8:56 am

Programs: Skywards Plat, QR privilege club Gold, Topbonus Gold
Originally Posted by dinoscool3

Really? I just tried again and it still gives me the no multiple countries error.

Same.. changes are here to stay - Unfortunately ...
Old Jul 16, 2018, 11:12 am

Programs: OZ Diamond, UA Gold
Originally Posted by Bubus78
Same.. changes are here to stay - Unfortunately ...
Yup. Real pain for me living near the Italian border. Can’t easily see if something is cheaper out of ZRH into MXP or vice versa.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.