Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[PREM FARE GONE] LA: BCN-SSA - Business - rt €728

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[PREM FARE GONE] LA: BCN-SSA - Business - rt €728

Search this Thread

Old Apr 29, 2018, 6:15 pm

yeah, these flights will not credit to AS. Beware, legacy TAM flights will not get one single mile. However, for AA it is pretty good!
Old Apr 30, 2018, 1:22 am
Hilton 25+ BadgeMarriott 10+ Badge

Hi,

I think the fare was most probably an error fare. I did find some prices for ~730 Euros yesterday but this morning looking at the same dates (and June-Dec timeframe), everything is ~ 2000+ Euros. What I noticed that the fare was only available for stays of > 7 nights (and nothing into 2019), if they had something that I could have done less, would have grabbed one for a long weekend to SSA since I've never visited the place before.
They did have some good combinations including 3 sectors flight and even in Business between MAD-BCN. All checks done only on the LATAM site.

Just curious if this was really an error fare.
Cheers!
Old Apr 30, 2018, 2:30 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium, BA Gold, A3 Gold
It had some interesting routing options. I think you could force it to have last international leg, i.e. LHR-BCN couple days later to satisfy 7 day min. stay and do turnaround at SSA, but I was too tired to play it yesterday and it was too much Y flying involved

21.168 czk ~ 1000 USD.

Old Apr 30, 2018, 5:57 am

Programs: BA, Bonvoy, ALL
I found something last night but couldn't find anything now. Kayak is showing up Eco seats only now.
I wonder what happens for the ticketed tickets from y'day.
Old Apr 30, 2018, 10:53 am

Programs: AS 100K, DL DM 1MM, UA 1MM
Originally Posted by klimike
I found something last night but couldn't find anything now. Kayak is showing up Eco seats only now.
I wonder what happens for the ticketed tickets from y'day.
I was mid-itinerary yesterday on the LATAM website when the fare was reported as "pulled". LATAMs system did book me at the $800+ fare, took the appropriate authorization, and sent me an email receipt, but the receipt was for $3000+!

Since it appears that AS won't give any credit for the trip, I'll likely cancel it. Too bad - it really is cheap!
Old May 9, 2018, 6:10 am

This fare seems to stick, my booking is still active and seats reserved. My trip starts in October.
Anyone scheduled to fly earlier or even flew already who can report that everything went smoothly?
Old May 10, 2018, 4:05 pm

Programs: AA Executive Platinum, AF Platinum,TK and A3 Gold
My booking still O.K . I was able to book seats etc.
Flying to Natal in October.
Old May 11, 2018, 1:46 pm

Programs: BAEC
Originally Posted by tokyonson
This fare seems to stick, my booking is still active and seats reserved. My trip starts in October.
Anyone scheduled to fly earlier or even flew already who can report that everything went smoothly?
Scheduled to fly in July, ticket looks fine.
Was unable to find the Amadeus record locator to reserve seats on the Iberia segment, but couldn‘t care less.
Old Aug 13, 2018, 2:39 am

Originally Posted by SimonSC
Scheduled to fly in July, ticket looks fine.
Was unable to find the Amadeus record locator to reserve seats on the Iberia segment, but couldn‘t care less.
Where you able to fly without any problems?
Old Sep 7, 2018, 1:19 am

Programs: BAEC
Originally Posted by tokyonson
Where you able to fly without any problems?
No issues at all, even irr-ops handling was good.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.