Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[Deal Gone] UA: CDG-WLG for 260EUR ai <2cpm

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[Deal Gone] UA: CDG-WLG for 260EUR ai <2cpm

Search this Thread

Old Apr 21, 2018, 8:32 am

Originally Posted by karlot_96

hey,
got the same change. I don't know why.
now I have extra connection via EWR
yeah, i know, i will try to change back. The last thing I want is flying US domestic.
Old Apr 21, 2018, 8:51 am

Programs: TK Elite, Hilton Diamond
booked with tripsta but I still haven't got the e-ticket!
Old Apr 21, 2018, 9:03 am

Originally Posted by mylabel

yeah, i know, i will try to change back. The last thing I want is flying US domestic.
please don't do it now. We need to wait 2 weeks minimum. Please don't call the airline

thanke
Old Apr 21, 2018, 9:08 am
Suspended

Programs: AA, BAEC, Alaska, Flying Blue, United, IHG, Hilton

please don't do it now. We need to wait 2 weeks minimum. Please don't call the airline

thanke
+1 (actually +1,000). Calling the airline and drawing human attention to this now would be a really bad move.

My reservation seems untouched, but if an extra connection is added, I'll just accept it. With this punishing 39-hour schedule I'll be more than happy to hop out at EWR and have a smoke.
Old Apr 21, 2018, 9:21 am

thanke
Originally Posted by The_Bouncer
+1 (actually +1,000). Calling the airline and drawing human attention to this now would be a really bad move.

My reservation seems untouched, but if an extra connection is added, I'll just accept it. With this punishing 39-hour schedule I'll be more than happy to hop out at EWR and have a smoke.
chill out hahah, i told before that i wont call now. I know the rules

i would rather have 11hr layover in SFO than doing 39hr straight like the flights they gave me now

Last edited by mylabel; Apr 21, 2018 at 9:30 am
Old Apr 21, 2018, 10:16 am
Suspended

i would rather have 11hr layover in SFO than doing 39hr straight like the flights they gave me now
Phew! *mops sweat from brow and gulps another slug of beer*

If it's on the outbound, the 11 hours at SFO would work ok for me too - I'd probably grab a day room somewhere.
Old Apr 21, 2018, 2:08 pm

Bro,
did you check the reservation on NZ system with Nz pnr ?

there is something strange with m'y reeevarion : it's start from SFO

so the NZ PNR shows only 5 segments
sfo-syd
syd-Wellington
Wellington - akl
akl-sfo
sfo-cdg

there is no Cdg-sfo at the begening crazy
and always united system shows me the extra stopover via EWR
Old Apr 21, 2018, 11:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
There is nothing unusual about the itinerary looking incomplete when you look it up with other carriers using their PNR. This is a UA ticket with a UA PNR so the only complete information will be found on UA webpage. It does not mean that segments have been dropped or that there is other things wrong with the ticket.
Old Apr 22, 2018, 12:02 am

Originally Posted by SK AAR
There is nothing unusual about the itinerary looking incomplete when you look it up with other carriers using their PNR. This is a UA ticket with a UA PNR so the only complete information will be found on UA webpage. It does not mean that segments have been dropped or that there is other things wrong with the ticket.
the tickets was issued from NZ Stocks
Old Apr 22, 2018, 12:42 am
Suspended

My booking is showing in the UA website, but can't be retrieved on the NZ site. I have a NZ e-ticket number.
Old Apr 22, 2018, 3:51 am

Programs: BA Silver, Hilton Diamond, BD Blue (RIP)
Originally Posted by The_Bouncer
My booking is showing in the UA website, but can't be retrieved on the NZ site. I have a NZ e-ticket number.
Did you get a separate NZ PNR? They both use different systems.

To be honest, I think Monday is going to be the important day here. There’s every chance that someone will get back into the office say ‘Nope’ and all the bookings will be cancelled. If it sticks around on UA for a month or so then give NZ a call and ask for the PNR but don’t call anyone yet.
Old Apr 22, 2018, 4:21 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by sigma421

Did you get a separate NZ PNR? They both use different systems.

To be honest, I think Monday is going to be the important day here. There’s every chance that someone will get back into the office say ‘Nope’ and all the bookings will be cancelled. If it sticks around on UA for a month or so then give NZ a call and ask for the PNR but don’t call anyone yet.
My confirmation e-mail has a link to travelstore, which shows a different PNR to the one in the United app. Neither PNR returns any result on the NZ website.

Everything is still showing on UA, so I'm certainly not calling anyone.

I agree that Monday will be the critical day. All we can do at the moment is wait.
Old Apr 22, 2018, 6:56 am

Programs: UA 1K, BA GGL/CCR, TK Elite Plus, Marriott Gold4Lyfe, HH Diamond, Avis PC, Hertz PC, Tesco Blue
Small update: A friend bought 5 from a "brick and mortar" travel agency and so far, all his tickets are still valid and the reservations are holding. Let's see if it holds even after a few business days pass.
Old Apr 22, 2018, 2:23 pm

Programs: A3 *G & FB G
If someone still wants a slice of this cake, I still see availability on 4NOV - 8DEC for slightly more and the same on some days in December.
Cheers!

Edit: Gone now... only thing I can still see is €380 with Kiwi in November.

Last edited by unusualtravelblog; Apr 22, 2018 at 2:34 pm
Old Apr 22, 2018, 3:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TK Elite
Originally Posted by unusualtravelblog

Edit: Gone now... only thing I can still see is €380 with Kiwi in November.
Before you get your hopes too high: Once you try to book (November dates on Kiwi.com) you will get msg that fare is no longer available. This was already the situation yesterday.

Fare is dead. Period

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.