Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[Deal Gone] UA: CDG-WLG for 260EUR ai <2cpm

[Deal Gone] UA: CDG-WLG for 260EUR ai <2cpm

Old Jun 30, 18, 2:48 am
  #106  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: MEL CHC
Posts: 14,053
Originally Posted by The_Bouncer View Post
The plot thickens. I have checked my reservation online through the OTA.

All sectors, other than the new CDG-EWR and EWR-SFO have my e-ticket number attached. The newly changed sectors, however, do not.

I mt would appear that these two sectors are now reserved, but not ticketed. Is there any way to deal with this without human involvement?
Have you tried one of reservation sites, like classic.checkmytrip?
Does depend on the reservation system used:- sabre, Amadeus, etc
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comput...rvation_system

https://classic.checkmytrip.com/plne...NS&LANGUAGE=GB
Mwenenzi is offline  
Old Jun 30, 18, 3:49 am
  #107  
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: CDG, ORY
Posts: 83
Originally Posted by The_Bouncer View Post
The plot thickens. I have checked my reservation online through the OTA.

All sectors, other than the new CDG-EWR and EWR-SFO have my e-ticket number attached. The newly changed sectors, however, do not.

I mt would appear that these two sectors are now reserved, but not ticketed. Is there any way to deal with this without human involvement?
call your online agent , i guess it's tripsta.
there is no worry even though the change was made by the airline.
karlot_96 is offline  
Old Jun 30, 18, 5:19 am
  #108  
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: FDH (Friedrichshafen)
Programs: AAdvantage, BAEC, Avios, Alaska, SAS Eurobonus, DL Skymiles, IHG Priority, Best Western Rewards
Posts: 1,909
Originally Posted by karlot_96 View Post


call your online agent , i guess it's tripsta.
there is no worry even though the change was made by the airline.
I booked through flightfinder.fr. I'll call them tonight.
The_Bouncer is online now  
Old Jun 30, 18, 5:20 am
  #109  
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: FDH (Friedrichshafen)
Programs: AAdvantage, BAEC, Avios, Alaska, SAS Eurobonus, DL Skymiles, IHG Priority, Best Western Rewards
Posts: 1,909
Originally Posted by Mwenenzi View Post
Have you tried one of reservation sites, like classic.checkmytrip?
Does depend on the reservation system used:- sabre, Amadeus, etc
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comput...rvation_system

https://classic.checkmytrip.com/plne...NS&LANGUAGE=GB
Thanks for this. I tried checkmytrip and couldn't find either of the 6-digit alpha-numeric codes that I have.
The_Bouncer is online now  
Old Jun 30, 18, 6:40 pm
  #110  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: MEL CHC
Posts: 14,053
Originally Posted by The_Bouncer View Post
Thanks for this. I tried checkmytrip and couldn't find either of the 6-digit alpha-numeric codes that I have.
Another https://www.virtuallythere.com/new/login.html
There are several of these sites. Some work better with a particular reservation system.
Mwenenzi is offline  
Old Jul 3, 18, 6:04 am
  #111  
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1
Is anyone worried because most tickets were booked via Tripsta and they're bankrupt now?
irishguy28 likes this.
berflyer is offline  
Old Jul 3, 18, 6:20 am
  #112  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Netherlands
Programs: Gold: A3, KL Silver: AZ, BA
Posts: 23,766
Originally Posted by karlot_96 View Post
the direct flight CDG-SFO on 6 FEb 2018 is still schedule. at this moment.
Given that that date passed almost 5 months ago, I don't think UA will be able to go back in time and make any changes to that particular flight
irishguy28 is offline  
Old Jul 12, 18, 8:37 am
  #113  
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: FDH (Friedrichshafen)
Programs: AAdvantage, BAEC, Avios, Alaska, SAS Eurobonus, DL Skymiles, IHG Priority, Best Western Rewards
Posts: 1,909
UPDATE:

My booking has now been updated, with a new 086 e-ticket number attached to all segments, CDG-EWR-SFO-AKL-WLG-SYD-SFO-CDG.

I think I can now safely say this is definitely a go.
karlot_96 likes this.
The_Bouncer is online now  
Old Jul 12, 18, 12:35 pm
  #114  
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 8
Originally Posted by The_Bouncer View Post
UPDATE:

My booking has now been updated, with a new 086 e-ticket number attached to all segments, CDG-EWR-SFO-AKL-WLG-SYD-SFO-CDG.

I think I can now safely say this is definitely a go.
Where can you see the e-ticket number exactly?
schorschington is offline  
Old Jul 12, 18, 1:06 pm
  #115  
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: FDH (Friedrichshafen)
Programs: AAdvantage, BAEC, Avios, Alaska, SAS Eurobonus, DL Skymiles, IHG Priority, Best Western Rewards
Posts: 1,909
Originally Posted by schorschington View Post
Where can you see the e-ticket number exactly?
I was sent a link to viewtrip.travelport.com.
The_Bouncer is online now  
Old Jul 12, 18, 1:11 pm
  #116  
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 8
Originally Posted by The_Bouncer View Post
I was sent a link to viewtrip.travelport.com.
I cannot even find my booking on this page.
schorschington is offline  
Old Jul 12, 18, 1:55 pm
  #117  
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: FDH (Friedrichshafen)
Programs: AAdvantage, BAEC, Avios, Alaska, SAS Eurobonus, DL Skymiles, IHG Priority, Best Western Rewards
Posts: 1,909
Originally Posted by schorschington View Post
I cannot even find my booking on this page.
Which OTA did you book through?
The_Bouncer is online now  
Old Jul 12, 18, 1:58 pm
  #118  
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 8
Originally Posted by The_Bouncer View Post
I was sent a link to viewtrip.travelport.com.
Originally Posted by The_Bouncer View Post
Which OTA did you book through?

Via Tripsta.

I can find the booking on the UA and NZ Page.
schorschington is offline  
Old Jul 12, 18, 2:22 pm
  #119  
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: FDH (Friedrichshafen)
Programs: AAdvantage, BAEC, Avios, Alaska, SAS Eurobonus, DL Skymiles, IHG Priority, Best Western Rewards
Posts: 1,909
Originally Posted by schorschington View Post
Via Tripsta.

I can find the booking on the UA and NZ Page.
Can you find an e-ticket number anywhere?
The_Bouncer is online now  
Old Jul 13, 18, 12:02 am
  #120  
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 8
Originally Posted by The_Bouncer View Post
Can you find an e-ticket number anywhere?
Only in the tripsta-mail with the original cdg-sfo-Routing. Maybe I can't find the booking because I couldn't confirm the new cdg-ewr-Routing on the united-page.
schorschington is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread