Search

CDG - RUN in F for €488 ?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 12, 2018, 9:40 am
Original Poster

Hi,
I've been looking at FT since almost 10 years now. I don't know if this is the correct location to post this. Admin, feel free to put it in another discussion/thread...

I've found a presumed F-fare on Air Austral (UU) using the 'cheapest fare' option. According to ITA matrix there is availability in February, March and April. Fare rules state this is a BASIC SEASON INSTANT PURCHASE F promotional fare, but don't mention the 'class flown'.
This has to be a mistake, because UU doesn't have First... Can't seem to price this anywhere. I already tried several OTA's. No luck since...

Anybody got an idea where to price this?
Old Jan 12, 2018, 9:52 am

F is the cheapest economy booking class on UU.
Old Jan 12, 2018, 11:18 am
Original Poster

That's what I thought. Wanted to check anyway. Apparently availability in ITA was way of...
Old Jan 12, 2018, 1:16 pm

Programs: Der 5* FTL
Yes, some of the fares don't map properly in there.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.