Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

2013 Trick it / negotiate it / special savings lounge thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2013 Trick it / negotiate it / special savings lounge thread

Search this Thread

Old Jan 3, 2013, 4:50 pm

Programs: SQ QPPS, *A Gold, EK Skywards Gold
Golden Gate to Hakozaki $692 ai post 3X

Golden Gate to Hakozaki Shrine for $692 ai after 3X. Not the usual suspects as far as airline is concerned, but if you accumulate on this carrier, it maybe worthwhile.

Dates : April/May

Clocks at roughly 5 cpm
Old Jan 3, 2013, 5:39 pm

I gave it my best and can only get down to $407. Kudos on 374!

If I can ask, is that a mix of the 68 and 132 BFs? 2x132 leaves very little room to spare for the 3x and I can only find one flight which "should" do the trick for 374 but I cannot get it to work.
Old Jan 3, 2013, 6:13 pm

Originally Posted by WingedWorldExplorer
Simple 3X. Large portion by Luftie. Keine Hexerei, nur Behendigkeit.
I see the large Luftie portion and really want it. But I can't find Hexerei and Behendigkeit. Does somebody have a hint, please?
Old Jan 3, 2013, 6:31 pm

Last edited by belfordrocks; Nov 17, 2013 at 5:30 am
Old Jan 3, 2013, 7:28 pm

Thanks for the confirmation belford. 407 should book on the otas I tested it on in case anyone is wondering

Last edited by citsfo; Jan 3, 2013 at 7:30 pm Reason: Speling erors
Old Jan 3, 2013, 8:05 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA,AA,AS,BA
Originally Posted by Hase
I see the large Luftie portion and really want it. But I can't find Hexerei and Behendigkeit. Does somebody have a hint, please?
By large portion I mean about 40 % No code encrypted in Hexerei nur Behendigkeit - just a German phrase meaning something like Not Witchcraft just handyness. Difficult to translate as the German language is a very rich language, richer than the majority of other languages.
Old Jan 4, 2013, 2:18 am

SAS has with a few exceptions been notoriously difficult to dump. Has anyone tried their hand on them recently? I have something of personal interest on fairly fixed dates .
Old Jan 4, 2013, 2:53 am

Programs: UA MM 1K, CX G, AS MVP Gold, Hilton Diamond, IC Plat, Marriott TTN
Originally Posted by citsfo
Thanks for the confirmation belford. 407 should book on the otas I tested it on in case anyone is wondering
Adding on, lowest OTA for $374ai fare is $381 from what I found for all those interested.
Old Jan 4, 2013, 4:53 am

By large portion I mean about 40 % No code encrypted in Hexerei nur Behendigkeit - just a German phrase meaning something like Not Witchcraft just handyness. Difficult to translate as the German language is a very rich language, richer than the majority of other languages.
Thank you very much, WWE! I'll keep trying.
Yeah ... just like Luftie is richer than the majority of other airlines.
Old Jan 4, 2013, 5:04 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by SocialAdept
SAS has with a few exceptions been notoriously difficult to dump. Has anyone tried their hand on them recently? I have something of personal interest on fairly fixed dates .
I have been able in past to dump SK but only in reverse and only on codeshares.
SYD - CPH as I recall. Don't waste too much time.
Old Jan 4, 2013, 5:25 am

Programs: DL PM, SPG Plat
Originally Posted by belfordrocks
2x132.

Disclaimer: Only saw it on ITA, did not try inputting into any OTA to see if it would book.
Can also confirm this price on ITA but have not tried OTAs either.
Old Jan 4, 2013, 6:18 am
Suspended

Extreme routing: European Airlines will give "FREE" One-Way to SIN/BKK/ICN/PVG/PEK

Amazing combinability and extreme routing on Double Open Jaw.

European Airline will give you "free" C2-BKK/SIN if you fly from certain C2A1s in Southern C2 to C1A1 and return from C1A2 to C2A2. Then the C2A2 to BKK/SIN/ICN will be at virtually no additional cost. Stop-over of long(er) duration in C2A2 possible. There is even a possibility of seeing Bengal Tigers or a Punjab Palace or Indian Ocean Paradise Island or remote Asian Capital at the end your trip if you choose the right airport(s). €518.00 - €615.00 All-in.
That was all very clear - right ? .
The regular and disciplined followers of this thread will know immediately.

Last edited by WingedWorldExplorer; Jan 4, 2013 at 6:34 am
Old Jan 4, 2013, 6:23 am

Programs: BA Silver

European Airline will give you "free" C2-BKK/SIN if you fly from certain C2A1s in Southern C2 to C1A1 and return from C1A2 to C2A2. Then the C2A2 to BKK/SIN/ICN will be at virtually no additional cost. Stop-over of long(er) duration in C2A2 possible.€615 ish. There is even ONE remote C3 airport which will lower the price by € 90 to €525. That was very clear.

Wow, great find! Could you tell me if this is findable on ITA? Many thanks
Old Jan 4, 2013, 7:07 am

Programs: BA, KL, DL

European Airline will give you "free" C2-BKK/SIN if you fly from certain C2A1s in Southern C2 to C1A1 and return from C1A2 to C2A2. Then the C2A2 to BKK/SIN/ICN will be at virtually no additional cost. Stop-over of long(er) duration in C2A2 possible. There is even a possibility of seeing Bengal Tigers or a Punjab Palace or Indian Ocean Paradise Island or remote Asian Capital at the end your trip if you choose the right airport(s). €518.00 - €615.00 All-in.
That was all very clear - right ? .
What does the A1/A2 terminology mean? I know C1 is N.America and C2 is Europe etc. but what about the A's ??
Old Jan 4, 2013, 7:16 am

Originally Posted by seattle29
What does the A1/A2 terminology mean? I know C1 is N.America and C2 is Europe etc. but what about the A's ??
Very new to this but my guess is Airport 1, Airport 2, etc

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.