Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

2011 Trick it / negotiate it / special savings lounge thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2011 Trick it / negotiate it / special savings lounge thread

Search this Thread

Old Dec 31, 2011, 3:52 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by DrDive
What I meant is that I'll disclose the details to anyone who is actually planning a real trip that can make use of it, and not just putting together hypothetical itins...
I interpreted "actually smoke the cigars" as "being able to actually book the itinerary".
For you info, ITA does NOT work. And yes, I do know WHERE you CAN book.
Old Dec 31, 2011, 10:41 pm

Programs: AA Explat, UA former 1K + PremExec, DL
As far as I can tell, these will book into L

Which will not earn mileage on United Mileage Plus. Does anyone know how to tell the fare class on Vayama without purchasing?

EDIT: it seems that you can get S or T for $50-70 more per direction, but I am guessing the only way to get those on Vayama would be by judicious selection of days of travel.

Last edited by fanger; Dec 31, 2011 at 11:00 pm
Old Jan 1, 2012, 12:16 am

Programs: UA 1K
re: L booking

I've booked in L several times this last year and have always received mileage. Has something changed?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.