Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

2010 Trick it / negotiate it / special savings lounge thread

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2010 Trick it / negotiate it / special savings lounge thread

Search this Thread

Old Dec 30, 2010, 4:03 pm

Programs: AA ExP
Originally Posted by 22go
My problem is I can't get it to come up on O or other booking sites. Has anyone else had this problem lately? Last week I was checking numerous trial itins on ITA & O and there was no problem.
Yes!

I've contributed a few FDs here, but believe it or not, today I booked my first one. I had a horrible time booking it. I tried at least eight different booking engines (some which I had never heard of before) before I managed to get the three reservations (friends from different airports) ticketed. I ended up booking each reservation on a different engine. There was no rhyme or reason to the pricing/mispricing. It just required tons of patience and endurance.
Old Dec 30, 2010, 6:27 pm
formerly known as felinaar

Programs: UA Plat, AA Gold, AS MVPG, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by eloraculo
Well is there a reason why you reduced the level of contributions? Is it true that there is a thread only for the "big guns"?

I think you were giving life to this thread with a few others, but I guess there is not much to gain and a lot to loose.
True, WWE has been very helpful and generous. Even if there are private forums and PMs going on, hopefully WWE and others will still leak them to us eventually after they squeeze most of the juice out for themselves.
Old Dec 31, 2010, 12:15 am

Programs: AC*E, AA, DL
Took a long break from FT and last year flew 102,000 miles and had a blast. Waaaaaaay back (as in a year ago) I would spend many hours reading this thread cover to cover until AW messed it up for all of us. So what's my point? Easy, just installed the FT app on my iPhone and I'm ready to start sifting through the clues again. I was given some help before to get me started before and while I don't want anyone to ruin the many hours I'm going to spend deciphering clues, if some kind soul wants to help start me via PM, I'd love to know what/where is 13 mile?

To give you an idea of how long it's been, I used the A-B-A-C-D fomula as I fly out of both YYZ and BUF.

Cheers and all the best to ft'ers in the new year
Old Dec 31, 2010, 12:45 am

Programs: AC*E, AA, DL
OK I get the significance of 13 mile and out of respect for the senior members that have spent hours trying to help n00bs like me, I won't play guessing games or fish in the thread.

I'd still like to bounce what I've figured out off someone who knows, so please PM me anyone wanting a chuckle while I fumbe through this

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.