Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[PREM FARE GONE] AF Business Class LAX - LHR $1515

[PREM FARE GONE] AF Business Class LAX - LHR $1515

Old Dec 19, 2017, 9:52 am

E-Tickets mean nothing in the business lol
Old Dec 19, 2017, 9:54 am

Programs: AA PP, OZ *G, Hyatt Expl, Marriott Gold, Lots of Ex-statuses
Can't think of a better group to be on this ride with over than my Flyertalk friends These threads are always fun and dramatic, hoping it works out well!
irishguy28 and MrShyGuy like this.

Programs: Hyatt Globalist
Anyone who booked through AF able to bring up their ticket using confirmation #?
IHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP, IHG Diamond, IC Amb
Originally Posted by invalyd
Anyone who booked through AF able to bring up their ticket using confirmation #?
YES.

x2

Programs: AF/KL Plat, BA Gold, A3 Gold, IHG Diamond, MR Gold, HH Diamond, ALL Platinum
Side question : the 773 out of SFO is a nicer experience than the 380 ex-LAX right ? Never flew AF Premiere
Old Dec 19, 2017, 9:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
Originally Posted by Rowyourboat
Can't think of a better group to be on this ride with over than my Flyertalk friends These threads are always fun and dramatic, hoping it works out well!
This thread has had a terrible impact on my productivity this afternoon, that's for sure...

I'm on a high now so no point trying to do anything further
Old Dec 19, 2017, 9:55 am

Programs: AA, CX, AS, DL / Hilton, SPG
Yup, mine comes up and can see it via Saudia too.
Old Dec 19, 2017, 9:56 am
Moderator, Amtrak & Spirit Airlines

Programs: AC 50K, AS MVP, AA Plat Pro, DL Plat, UA Silver, IHG Spire, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC
Mine pulls right up.

yes x2

Got cute with my reservation. Had a R/T ready to book . O/W on the 777 O/W on the A380. Tried to find another itineriy with the 777 both ways. Got locked out of the deal this time. Lesson learned for next time.

Hope this gets honored for everyone!
Old Dec 19, 2017, 9:57 am
IHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP, IHG Diamond, IC Amb
Originally Posted by irishguy28
This thread has had a terrible impact on my productivity this afternoon, that's for sure...

I'm on a high now so no point trying to do anything further

haha! This actually made me get out of bed as I woke up, wanted to go back to sleep for an hour, but then just haddddd to check FT! ☺️☺️☺️
irishguy28 likes this.
Old Dec 19, 2017, 9:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: KL Platinum; A3 Gold
Are you sure you are using the correct confirmation number?

(For the avoidance of all doubt: You need to look this up on the Air France or KLM websites; if booked directly from Air France, the Amadeus PNR won't work on any other website)

If you are using a Delta-issued PNR, then that won't work on the Air France website (the airlines, though partners, use different GDSes)
Old Dec 19, 2017, 9:58 am

Programs: DL FO 1MM
Originally Posted by ahcjar103
yes x2
mine is coming up, now, too.
Old Dec 19, 2017, 9:58 am

Programs: AA PP, OZ *G, Hyatt Expl, Marriott Gold, Lots of Ex-statuses
Originally Posted by palmanfr
Side question : the 773 out of SFO is a nicer experience than the 380 ex-LAX right ? Never flew AF Premiere
You should check the AF forum for comparisons. I've flown both and both are great, but the 773 aka 77W is arguably the best first class seat in the market, while the A380 feels more like a small business class cabin (9 seats in a 4-4-1). The 77W curtain is fantastic, the IFE is more modern, and everything is just newer. If you do go A380, seats 1A and 3L are the two I've tried and enjoyed both. They are spacious and the cabin is private, but 77W is just another tier above.

That being said, the service is consistently fantastique, food is great, and the lounge/transfer experience also top-notch.
Old Dec 19, 2017, 9:59 am

Programs: DL-PM
Originally Posted by irishguy28
Are you sure you are using the correct confirmation number?

(For the avoidance of all doubt: You need to look this up on the Air France or KLM websites; the Amadeus PNR won't work on any other website)

If you are using a Delta-issued PNR, then that won't work on the Air France website (the airlines, though partners, use different GDSes)
My Delta PNR works on airfrance.us

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.