Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[PREM FARE GONE] Scandinavia - Irkutsk,Russia. Return via TLV/IST. SkyTeam, 710 EUR

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[PREM FARE GONE] Scandinavia - Irkutsk,Russia. Return via TLV/IST. SkyTeam, 710 EUR

Search this Thread

Old Dec 11, 2017, 8:29 am

Programs: BA GGL, A3 Gold, M&M SEN, FlyingBlue Gold, AS MVP Gold, Hilton Diamond, IHG Spire Amb
Looks that this party is now over - the list of permitted routes for INV-ATH has shrunk to two and before I managed to get it ticketed. Bummer
Old Dec 11, 2017, 8:51 am

Programs: KL PFL; BA Gold; A3 Silver; EY Silver; SU Silver
Originally Posted by wmaciej
Looks that this party is now over - the list of permitted routes for INV-ATH has shrunk to two and before I managed to get it ticketed. Bummer
Yes AF refiled all fares with add-on route 1900 and replaced that with 1101. A couple of hours ago as I can see in ExpertFlyer.
That was fast... I doubt they sold many - looks like a human spotted something
Old Dec 11, 2017, 8:59 am

Well, not all as i can see, but what i see is not useful (due to its price of course) - for example, WAW-IKT still has 500+ routings.
Old Dec 11, 2017, 9:02 am

And to/ from Poland fares were fixed on 06 December, a week ago, I did not even notice. Maybe something else is left still. Check the cities from the 500+ routings to where AF does not fly
Old Dec 11, 2017, 1:17 pm

Programs: AF/KL platinum, Turkish gold, QR gold
Well, it was fun while it lasted.

Got myself a nice trip to IKT and GYD out of it. I really don't care that much about ST elite status as I usually fly *A (although it's of course a nice extra), but it will be hell of a fun to visit those two new places for me and to try out new airlines I have never flown with such as SU and J2.

I opened a new topic in the Russia destination board - if anyone might have more in depth information about IKT (especially Lake Baikal trips in winter) and might want to join for a beer, feel free to write in there.
Old Dec 11, 2017, 7:46 pm

Oh maaaaan. I forgot about this deal until last night and it was still alive. Was planning on booking tonight.
Old Dec 12, 2017, 2:13 am

On guy on German forun complained his booking was cancelled but DL reinstated that. Funny enough that DL does not see AF booking and remakrs if any. So if AF really wants (already) to cancel all the tickets (<10? haha) DL will not know about this unless AF takes the AZ approach to tickets reissue.
Old Dec 13, 2017, 10:45 am

Programs: Der 5* FTL
Damn. I was just about to get my final itinerary set up and went to look for this thread to see about the Matrix setup as my quick and dirty base didn't price.

I need to get to at least Silver before April changes come...
Old Dec 17, 2017, 12:24 pm

BTW i just spotted TAS has 330-300 in the summer. Did AF had YQ/ YR surcharge for this destination? After flying IKT (6 hours on recliners) I want to have a different experience on remaining tickets

BTW SU has shanged the way they reflect bookings, now these are linked to ticket and are showing marketing booking rather than SU operating booking, you cannot select seats on SU metal anymore.
However, all previous functions are still possible using the old 'my booking' version, use this link: https://m.aeroflot.ru/b/info/pnr/load.
B0gdan likes this.

Last edited by Keter; Dec 17, 2017 at 12:31 pm
Old Apr 16, 2018, 12:59 pm

Do you guys reckon this will return? Or do we have any routings left?

I managed to book a few tickets for some friends, but never one for myself..
Old May 8, 2018, 1:16 pm

Air France has changed stopover rule for fares within Europe to max 1 stopover per direction (free for J C D I and EUR 100 for Z and O fares). This limits the options/ usability for such future routing bugs as one cannot retransit same point. Retransit means a) on the same fare component and b) within one set of flights that have no stopover between.
Ie if you want an immediate turnaround in IKT you will have to stopover in Moscow. But then you cannot stop anywhere else which would limit the possibility to split this into weekend runs etc.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.