Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[PREM FARE GONE] BKK-AMS (AZ) rt £819 a codeshares on EY

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[PREM FARE GONE] BKK-AMS (AZ) rt £819 a codeshares on EY

Search this Thread

Old Jun 9, 2017, 7:20 am

check again, seems to be back, at least I'm able to navigate to the last page to put CC details
Old Jun 9, 2017, 7:23 am

Originally Posted by tymoon25
And also why you don't post anything here anymore but yeah I get why ...
You know why

Also available to LIS for a bit more, all EY metal longhaul and TP.

Both fares are still on ExpertFlyer.

https://www.expedia.de/Flights-Searc...-RATES.FLIGHT&

Last edited by mlqsko; Jun 9, 2017 at 7:31 am
Old Jun 9, 2017, 7:30 am

Programs: AS MVP Gold. Emirates Silver BAEC Silver Air Canada 35k
Italian govt should have done that

Originally Posted by axck
AZ probably needed a quick cash injection...I learned my lesson after the interest free loan I gave them last December. Took months to get that back.
good for you
Old Jun 9, 2017, 8:52 am

Just booked BKK to LIS on only Etihad and TAP metal for 1057 euros. All business.
Old Jun 9, 2017, 9:00 am

Programs: Star Gold, Hyatt Globalist, HH Diamond, Marriott Titanium, EY Silver
Originally Posted by jiaogulan
Just booked BKK to LIS on only Etihad and TAP metal for 1057 euros. All business.
Would you mind to share where you booked this? Thanks.
Old Jun 9, 2017, 9:11 am

Originally Posted by UAuhoh
Would you mind to share where you booked this? Thanks.
Google Flights --> Alitalia website.

Things are extremely dynamic right now. The same deal I got is pricing at 3049 euros now.

https://www.google.co.uk/flights/?cu...BKK1EY408;sc=b

Play with the dates. I had to do that to get:

1 - the price we want, ~1000 euros
2 - booking online and not calling in
3 - business all the way
4 - what I consider a bonus, no Alitalia metal
Old Jun 9, 2017, 9:22 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Remember that you're unlikely to earn SkyTeam miles for codeshare flights operated by carriers that aren't SkyTeam members, although the AZ program is probably an exception in this case.
Old Jun 9, 2017, 9:23 am

You're welcome.
Old Jun 9, 2017, 9:25 am

Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
Remember that you're unlikely to earn SkyTeam miles for codeshare flights operated by carriers that aren't SkyTeam members, although the AZ program is probably an exception in this case.
Great point. I'll report back what happens. I need some EQD on Delta to get ... gasp ... Silver, so I am not really worried if I do not get it. Just using as a chance to visit Portugal and try Etihad business.
Old Jun 9, 2017, 9:27 am

Originally Posted by mlqsko
You're welcome.
Thank you. I realize you do not normally post these on FT. Not sure what to say outside of the fact that I watch these forums daily but I do not run all the possible routes out of my "focus cities".
Old Jun 9, 2017, 9:29 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Great point. I'll report back what happens. I need some EQD on Delta to get ... gasp ... Silver, so I am not really worried if I do not get it. Just using as a chance to visit Portugal and try Etihad business.
Check the rules carefully. You might be able to credit the miles somewhere so that they're not wasted, but watch out for getting orphan miles spread around programs in which they expire.
Old Jun 9, 2017, 9:30 am

Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
Check the rules carefully. You might be able to credit the miles somewhere so that they're not wasted, but watch out for getting orphan miles spread around programs in which they expire.
Definitely. Was thinking TAP to SQ or UA. Etihad to ... AA or just open up an Etihad account.

Unless this entire thought process is bogus because they're Alitalia codeshare. But I am pretty sure it works off the carrier that flies the flight?
Old Jun 9, 2017, 9:51 am

I came across these prices yesterday and I started a thread about them in the Alitalia forum this morning before this one was started. That thread has now been closed as this one has become more active since.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/alita...ings-safe.html

Basically I was wondering how safe the purchase of these tickets is? I dont care about the money as that is guaranteed by my credit card, but this is a trip that I want to take and I dont want to have to buy a much more expensive ticket with another airline later if these cheap ones get cancelled.

At the moment I have the option of Alitalia for GBP900 or Turkish for GBP1300 and other airlines from about GBP2000, and I'm inclined to go with Turkish.
Old Jun 9, 2017, 10:02 am

Programs: EY plat, TK plat, UA 1K, AF plat, AS MVP75K
Originally Posted by axck
AZ probably needed a quick cash injection...I learned my lesson after the interest free loan I gave them last December. Took months to get that back.
+1
the only difference is i am still waiting for 3 refunds
Old Jun 9, 2017, 10:46 am

Programs: UAMP, DLSM, EYEG, QRPC
Could not find all ey and tap, always 3000EUR+
ok found it, very few dates...

Last edited by tiamsanit; Jun 9, 2017 at 11:40 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.