Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[PREM FARE GONE] Af/cz : Tun-rep $972 rt

[PREM FARE GONE] Af/cz : Tun-rep $972 rt

Old Nov 18, 2017, 3:44 am

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum; Alaska MVP Gold
Good fare again, works to SGN too. And routing allows AF codeshare, so longhaul in the nice 777 or 787 from AF.
Old Nov 18, 2017, 7:12 am

Programs: Bonvoy Titanium, Flying Blue (KLM) Platinum, Oneworld (BA) Sapphire, *A (Aegean) Gold, IHG Spire RA,
Originally Posted by danfl44
Good fare again, works to SGN too. And routing allows AF codeshare, so longhaul in the nice 777 or 787 from AF.
That SGN is cool !!! Why?
you can do a REP - SGN trip over the Mekong river. that's just awesome. maybe take a bit of Laos too.

nice OJ!!!

UPDATE: go first to SGN to cut the time short from 36h to about 27h. as to REP you get a long layover in CAN I'm afraid.
danfl44 likes this.
Old Nov 18, 2017, 7:36 am

Programs: Flying Blue Platinum; Alaska MVP Gold
Originally Posted by christravelblog
That SGN is cool !!! Why?
you can do a REP - SGN trip over the Mekong river. that's just awesome. maybe take a bit of Laos too.

nice OJ!!!

UPDATE: go first to SGN to cut the time short from 36h to about 27h. as to REP you get a long layover in CAN I'm afraid.
Awesome idea! Stopover in Guangzhou is allowed, so have a (free hotel!) night in Guangzhou and travel to REP afterwards?
Old Nov 18, 2017, 12:18 pm
Suspended

Programs: Many
Does anyone have the fare rules? When is this valid until?
Old Nov 18, 2017, 5:12 pm

Programs: oneworld
Originally Posted by danfl44
Awesome idea! Stopover in Guangzhou is allowed, so have a (free hotel!) night in Guangzhou and travel to REP afterwards?
Well this is something I was exploring too, since it seems that this ticket has unlimited free routing (right?!?) and stopovers, I'd like to see what is the widest/longest/craziest number of routings can you tag onto this ticket before the price changes, in other words, can we go round the world on this ticket and visit all the countries? How many places we stopover would have current free overnight hotel deals going on that we can exploit? Now that would be an example worth exploring...
Old Nov 18, 2017, 8:48 pm

Programs: Bonvoy Titanium, Flying Blue (KLM) Platinum, Oneworld (BA) Sapphire, *A (Aegean) Gold, IHG Spire RA,
Damn I now wished this was popped up sooner to combine with this other skyteam fare with IST, IKT, TLV but also TUN. could be nice combined and save the position to TUN.
btw, for those from AMS cheapest one way to TUN would be with FB miles 12500 and 30 euro orso with AZ. on the way back CDG exit.
Old Nov 18, 2017, 10:58 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: LH HON, BA GGL, AF Plat, EK Plat
Originally Posted by hakt0r
Well this is something I was exploring too, since it seems that this ticket has unlimited free routing (right?!?) and stopovers, I'd like to see what is the widest/longest/craziest number of routings can you tag onto this ticket before the price changes, in other words, can we go round the world on this ticket and visit all the countries? How many places we stopover would have current free overnight hotel deals going on that we can exploit? Now that would be an example worth exploring...
no, the routings are quite restricted in the routings section of fare filed, only PAR and CAN allowed on he cheap CZ fare filed.
Old Nov 18, 2017, 11:05 pm

I booked. Via Orbitz.
I had a hell of a time getting priced for 4 pax.
via Delta website only after the payment page "sorry fares changed". It had to do with 1 leg only 2x in I and 2x J available or so.
via orbitz did get dates.

only........lol........ 2 pax now have 2 etix and 2 not yet.
going to wait it out a few days as actually the dates aren't that best (didn't find any other dates where 4 pax was possible at all).

UPDATE: i got 1 PNR for AF (shows 5 legs) and 1 PNR for CZ (guess that one is the REP-CAN leg i can't see on the AF PNR)
Old Nov 19, 2017, 4:05 am

Programs: oneworld
Originally Posted by nufnuf77
no, the routings are quite restricted in the routings section of fare filed, only PAR and CAN allowed on he cheap CZ fare filed.
So then how many free stopovers can someone make on this ticket?
Old Nov 19, 2017, 7:22 pm

Originally Posted by hakt0r
So then how many free stopovers can someone make on this ticket?
as far as i can see only in CDG and CAN
Old Nov 19, 2017, 8:26 pm

Programs: NZ
Routing: TUN-CZ/AF-PAR-CZ-CAN-CZ-REP
hakt0r likes this.
Old Nov 22, 2017, 4:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Do any of these price on AF as long haul?
Old Nov 22, 2017, 6:06 pm

Originally Posted by SkyTeam777
Do any of these price on AF as long haul?
I'm flying AF metal both ways. The new 777 business. The code is still CZ though.
I had a slightly a higher price but I added a flight to Amsterdam (combinations allowed) and long stopover on the way back. So yeah, it's should be the same price.
Old Nov 23, 2017, 1:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AAConciergeKey/1MM, DL DM/2 MM, UA Gold,Hilton Diamond, IHG Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by dimitriyremerov
I'm flying AF metal both ways. The new 777 business. The code is still CZ though.
I had a slightly a higher price but I added a flight to Amsterdam (combinations allowed) and long stopover on the way back. So yeah, it's should be the same price.
Darn, I wanted to get as many AF-coded segments as possible.
Old Nov 24, 2017, 1:04 pm

Originally Posted by SkyTeam777
Darn, I wanted to get as many AF-coded segments as possible.
Why? If you credit to FlyingBlue you better have them on CZ codes. Because, but correct me if wrong, on CZ tickets with CZ numbers these credit still the old fashioned way :-) = MANY MILES

and, BlueBizz doesn't matter CZ is now partner too and should credit on this tix 210 euro back

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.