Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[FARE GONE]VX/AS PDX - SFO/LAX - IAD,BOS,JFK $128 RT 2cpm

[FARE GONE]VX/AS PDX - SFO/LAX - IAD,BOS,JFK $128 RT 2cpm

    Hide Wikipost
Old Oct 15, 17, 7:42 am   -   Wikipost
Please read: This is a community-maintained wiki post containing the most important information from this thread. You may edit the Wiki once you have been on FT for 90 days and have made 90 posts.
 
Last edit by: PDXPremier
Wiki Link
Routes / Airports / Dates

1/10 - 1/12 PDX-SFO-JFK-LAX-JFK-LAS-SFO-PDX (PDXsb)
1/17 - 1/19 PDX-LAX-JFK-SFO-PDX-SFO-BOS-LAX-PDX (PDXsb)
1/23 - 1/25 PDX-SFO-(BOS-LAX-(JFK-SFO-PDX)) (Kuchingite)
1/23 - 1/24 LAX-JFK-SFO-PDX-SFO-FLL-LAX (Quinlanty)
1/23 - 1-24 LAX-JFK-SFO-PDX-SFO (Viajero Millero)
1/24 - 1/25 LAX-JFK-SFO-PDX (Gumbocook)
1/24 - 1/26 LAX-JFK-SFO-PDX-SFO-BOS-LAX (Quinlanty)
1/26 - 1/28 LAX-IAD-SFO-PDX-SFO-BOS-LAX (Quinlanty)
1/30 - 1/31 PDX-SFO-JFK-LAX-JFK-SFO-PDX (uaflr)
1/31 - 2/02 LAX-JFK-SFO-PDX-SFO-BOS-LAX (blodders)

2/03 - 2/04 LAX-JFK-LAS-SFO-PDX-LAX (hiima)
2/03 - 2/05 PDX-SFO-BOS-LAX-JFK-SFO-PDX (John DELTA)
2/04 - 2/05 PDX-LAX-JFK-SFO-PDX (PDXsb)
2/10 - 2/11 LAX-JFK-LAS-SFO-PDX (lax.sea.jnu)
2/10 - 2/11 PDX-SFO-FLL-JFK-LAX (Single_Flyer)
2/10 - 2/11 PDX-SFO-BOS-LAX-PDX (PDXsb)
2/10 - 2/12 PDX-SFO-JFK-LAX-JFK-SFO-PDX (zebes)
2/11 - 2/12 LAX-JFK-SFO-PDX (lax.sea.jnu)
2/21 - 2/23 LAX-JFK-SFO-PDX-SFO-BOS-LAX (Coffee84, hypertext)
2/21 - 2/24 LAX-JFK-SFO-PDX-SFO-BOS-LAX (jmmlaguna)
2/21 - 2/22 Pdx-Sfo-Fll-Lax-Jfk-Sfo-Pdx (nawlins)
2/22 - 2/23 PDX-SFO-LAX-JFK-SFO-PDX (knnryerye)
2/26 - 3/02 PDX-SFO-JFK-LAX-JFK-SFO-PDX-SFO-JFK-LAX-JFK-SFO-PDX (CDKing)
2/28 - 3/02 PDX-SFO-JFK-LAX-JFK-SFO-PDX (Quinlanty, John DELTA)

3/01 - 3/02 PDX-SFO-LAX-JFK-SFO-PDX (jinglish)
3/03 - 3/05 PDX-SFO-JFK-LAX-JFK-SFO-PDX (Gumbocook)
3/04 - 3/05 LAX-JFK-SFO-PDX (Single_Flyer)
3/04 - 3/05 PDX-LAX-JFK-SFO-PDX (PDXsb)
3/06 - 3/08 LAX-JFK-SFO-PDX-SFO-FLL-LAX (jmmlaguna)
3/07 - 3/09 LAX-JFK-SFO-PDX-SFO-BOS-LAX (pilluelo)
3/07 - 3/08 PDX-SFO-FLL-LAX-JFK-SFO-PDX (hypertext)
3/10 - 3/11 LAX-JFK-LAS-SFO-PDX (hiima)
3/13 - 3/15 LAX-JFK-SFO-PDX-SFO-FLL-LAX (jmmlaguna)
3/14 - 3/15 PDX-SFO-FLL-LAX-JFK-SFO-PDX (solewalker, hypertext, wilma)
3/14 - 3/15 LAX-JFK-SFO-PDX-SFO-JFK-LAX (socalgecko)
3/15 - 3/16 PDX-SFO-BOS-LAX (solewalker)
3/31 - 4/02 PDX-SFO-FLL-JFK-LAX-JFK-SFO-PDX (flyupfrnt)

4/04 - 4/05 PDX-SFO-JFK-LAS-LAX (haddon90)
4/18 - 4/20 LAX-JFK-SFO-PDX-SFO-JFK-LAX (hypertext)
4/21 - 4/22 LAX-JFK-SFO-PDX (hiima)

5/02 - 5/04 PDX-SFO-JFK-LAX-JFK-SFO-PDX (CDKing)
5/04 - 5/05 LAX-IAD-SFO-PDX (Windward Side of Life)

6/02 - 6/03 LAX-JFK-SFO-PDX (Gumbocook)

9/08 - 9/09 PDX-SFO-JFK-LAS-LAX (haddon90)
9/12 - 9/15 PDX-SFO-FLL-LAX-JFK-SFO-PDX-SFO-JFK-LAX-JFK-SFO-PDX (wheresdg)
9/30 - 10/01 PDX-SFO-FLL-LAX-SEA (charliew24)

10/02 - 10/04 PDX-SFO-FLL-LAX-JFK-SFO-PDX (rustykettel)
10/03 - 10/04 LAX-JFK-SFO-PDX(Gumbocook)
10/03 - 10/04 LAX-JFK-SFO-PDX-SFO-FLL-LAX (socalgecko)
10/03 - 10/04 LAX-JFK-SFO-PDX-SFO-FLL-LAX (jmmlaguna)
10/03 - 10/04 PDX-SFO-JFK-LAS-LAX (haddon90)
10/06 - 10/08 PDX-SFO-JFK-LAX-JFK-SFO-PDX (flyupfrnt)
10/09 - 10/11 PDX-SFO-FLL-LAX-IAD-SFO-LAX-PDX (rustykettel)
10/11 - 10/11 PDX-SFO-JFK-LAX (FijiBill)
10/12 - 10/14 LAX-JFK-SFO-PDX-SFO-BOS-LAX (hiima)
10/13 - 10/15 PDX-SFO-BOS-LAX-JFK-SFO-PDX (CDKing)
10/13 - 10/15 PDX-SFO-JFK-LAX-JFK-SFO-PDX (Gumbocook)
10/13 - 10/15 PDX-SFO-BOS-LAX-JFK-SFO-PDX (charliew24)
10/13 - 10/15 PDX-SFO-FLL-LAX-JFK-SFO-PDX (Pdxpremier)
10/14 - 10/15 PDX-SFO-FLL-LAX-JFK-SFO-PDX (maskedmesothorium)
10/17 - 10/19 LAX-JFK-SFO-PDX-SFO-JFK-LAX (Coffee84)
10/17 - 10/20 PDX-SFO-FLL-LAX-JFK-SFO-PDX-SFO-JFK-LAX-JFK-SFO-PDX (CDKing, wheresdg, Quinlanty)
10/20 - 10/22 PDX-SFO-JFK-LAX-JFK-SFO-PDX (Single_Flyer)
10/22 - 10/22 LAX-JFK-SFO-PDX (FijiBill)

11/14 - 11/15 PDX-SFO-FLL-LAX-JFK-SFO-PDX (wheresdg, wilma)
11/29 - 11/30 LAX-IAD-SFO-PDX (Gumbocook)
Print Wikipost

Reply

Old Aug 28, 17, 11:44 am
  #616  
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: PacNW
Programs: HHonors Gold, UA Gold
Posts: 80
Priceline said Virgin approved the email request to revert back to the original flights and Priceline got me set up with my original itinerary. So thanks Priceline!

Now I have (nonreclining) exit row seats as AS MVP. I will try the T-24 call in for MCS upgrades.

Originally Posted by FijiBill View Post
Now that Alaska elites get better seats, I made my first attempt to get my October itinerary reverted back to the original.

I called Virgin. The agent put me on hold for a while and said I had made the changes? Then the agent said oops, no actually this 800 phone number had made the changes and gave me the number listed on the rez of "LowestFare.com" which is Priceline (my OTA)?

I called Priceline and the agent there was much more helpful. I gave him the complete original itinerary (which is still possible to book segment by segment, same flight numbers and everything). He said he would need to send that off in an email to Virgin and we had to wait 7-10 days for a response.

Normally I wouldn't give much hope to something like that, but based on positive Priceline experiences like below I will cross my fingers and check back in two weeks.
FijiBill is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30, 17, 10:42 pm
  #617  
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: AVP, formerly down the Shore
Programs: UA 1K/3MM, AA EXP/2MM, DL MM, former fan of TWA
Posts: 1,717
I flew one of these last week and wanted to report on a few items, mostly related to seat selection. By way of background, I am an Alaska MVP Gold 75K member, mostly from flying on partner airlines. Before flying this, I didn't have experience with Virgin America, and very little experience on Alaska metal. My routing was PDX-SFO-FLL-LAX-IAD-SFO-PDX.

My departure from PDX was Tuesday, 22 Aug, the day after the solar eclipse that was visible in Oregon. ExpertFlyer was showing zeroes across the board for all VX flights from PDX to SFO for the day, so I was expecting a bump-a-thon. I was told at check-in, though, that the flight was not oversold. (As we were boarding, a Delta flight to LAX near our gate was oversold and the agent was offering a $1000 travel credit for volunteers.)

Although I had pre-selected seats (before Mileage Plan members had access to preferred seating), I wound up sitting in none of the seats that I had pre-selected. On the first leg, PDX-SFO, the plane was just about full, but ExpertFlyer's seat maps showed a last-minute couple of no-shows in 8A/B so I grabbed 8A and had an empty middle.

If there is one theme from my experience, it is that VX's gate agents don't have consistent knowledge about seating benefits for AS elite members. I am not sure when AS elites became eligible for Main Cabin Select upgrades, but gate agents were kind of hit or miss with that. I would certainly recommend trying to do that at T-24 through the call center, despite some of the horror stories of the call center.

For example, when departing SFO for the first time, I flashed my Gold 75K card and asked about exit row seating... the gate agent told me that, "It requires an upgrade fee." So I wandered off, and later asked someone else who put me in 10C immediately. Similarly in Fort Lauderdale, when I asked about seat benefits for me as an elite member, I was told that there really weren't any, but they would put me in row 13. (Row 13 seems to be blocked for gate assignment, and on my flights was kept pretty empty.)

From LAX to IAD overnight, the flight was pretty full but Main Cabin Select was light. I asked at the gate, and the agent said that I would be put on an upgrade list and cleared 30 minutes before departure. However, as soon as I walked away from the gate, I looked at the app and my seat was changed to MCS. (I am not typically a fan of bulkhead seats, but row 3 on the VX planes is nice!) Again at IAD, I asked about MCS and was denied but wound up in row 13 by myself. For the final SFO-PDX leg, I was upgraded to MCS although I needed to ask about it twice.

In my experience, the gate agents at SFO and LAX seemed to be more aware of some of the recent changes than the agents at the outstations, which I guess makes sense. In the end, I wound up in MCS in three of six segments, and wound up in row 13 in another two. I never had anyone sit in a middle seat next to me. So the whole run was really not so painful.

During my time in IAD, I took advantage of the Turkish Airlines lounge and shower (with Priority Pass). The shower was nice, but a bit disappointing... the lounge has exactly one shower and it was not cleaned between customers. When I arrived at the lounge, the greeter advised me to ask the person who was serving food for access to the shower... she told me to just check to see if the door was locked. There was no signup list or anything. When I noticed that the door was open, I mentioned it to the food server, who handed me a towel. The towel reminded me of a towel from a budget motel in the US. So the shower was great after several long flights, but it was not quite as plush as I might have expected.

It's been a week and my miles have not yet posted. One thing that I noticed was that when my boarding pass was re-printed at the gate, my AS number did not appear. I asked one gate agent about it, and was assured that it was in the system. So we'll see.

Bottom line - having the flights not be totally full, and having access to MCS or row 13 at the gate (and ExpertFlyer to check seat maps) made this a very bearable 36 hours.
gary_nj is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30, 17, 11:19 pm
  #618  
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: PDX
Programs: AS MVP, BW Plat, SPG Gold, IHG Plat
Posts: 7,236
Originally Posted by gary_nj View Post
I flew one of these last week and wanted to report on a few items, mostly related to seat selection. By way of background, I am an Alaska MVP Gold 75K member, mostly from flying on partner airlines. Before flying this, I didn't have experience with Virgin America, and very little experience on Alaska metal. My routing was PDX-SFO-FLL-LAX-IAD-SFO-PDX.

My departure from PDX was Tuesday, 22 Aug, the day after the solar eclipse that was visible in Oregon. ExpertFlyer was showing zeroes across the board for all VX flights from PDX to SFO for the day, so I was expecting a bump-a-thon. I was told at check-in, though, that the flight was not oversold. (As we were boarding, a Delta flight to LAX near our gate was oversold and the agent was offering a $1000 travel credit for volunteers.)

Although I had pre-selected seats (before Mileage Plan members had access to preferred seating), I wound up sitting in none of the seats that I had pre-selected. On the first leg, PDX-SFO, the plane was just about full, but ExpertFlyer's seat maps showed a last-minute couple of no-shows in 8A/B so I grabbed 8A and had an empty middle.

If there is one theme from my experience, it is that VX's gate agents don't have consistent knowledge about seating benefits for AS elite members. I am not sure when AS elites became eligible for Main Cabin Select upgrades, but gate agents were kind of hit or miss with that. I would certainly recommend trying to do that at T-24 through the call center, despite some of the horror stories of the call center.

For example, when departing SFO for the first time, I flashed my Gold 75K card and asked about exit row seating... the gate agent told me that, "It requires an upgrade fee." So I wandered off, and later asked someone else who put me in 10C immediately. Similarly in Fort Lauderdale, when I asked about seat benefits for me as an elite member, I was told that there really weren't any, but they would put me in row 13. (Row 13 seems to be blocked for gate assignment, and on my flights was kept pretty empty.)

From LAX to IAD overnight, the flight was pretty full but Main Cabin Select was light. I asked at the gate, and the agent said that I would be put on an upgrade list and cleared 30 minutes before departure. However, as soon as I walked away from the gate, I looked at the app and my seat was changed to MCS. (I am not typically a fan of bulkhead seats, but row 3 on the VX planes is nice!) Again at IAD, I asked about MCS and was denied but wound up in row 13 by myself. For the final SFO-PDX leg, I was upgraded to MCS although I needed to ask about it twice.

In my experience, the gate agents at SFO and LAX seemed to be more aware of some of the recent changes than the agents at the outstations, which I guess makes sense. In the end, I wound up in MCS in three of six segments, and wound up in row 13 in another two. I never had anyone sit in a middle seat next to me. So the whole run was really not so painful.

During my time in IAD, I took advantage of the Turkish Airlines lounge and shower (with Priority Pass). The shower was nice, but a bit disappointing... the lounge has exactly one shower and it was not cleaned between customers. When I arrived at the lounge, the greeter advised me to ask the person who was serving food for access to the shower... she told me to just check to see if the door was locked. There was no signup list or anything. When I noticed that the door was open, I mentioned it to the food server, who handed me a towel. The towel reminded me of a towel from a budget motel in the US. So the shower was great after several long flights, but it was not quite as plush as I might have expected.

It's been a week and my miles have not yet posted. One thing that I noticed was that when my boarding pass was re-printed at the gate, my AS number did not appear. I asked one gate agent about it, and was assured that it was in the system. So we'll see.

Bottom line - having the flights not be totally full, and having access to MCS or row 13 at the gate (and ExpertFlyer to check seat maps) made this a very bearable 36 hours.
Great report! Is row 13 only available for selection from gate agents? I'm assuming it's normal seating (window view, full recline, etc.), correct? Now that the SFO-FLL leaves too early to make the connection from PDX, I have to overnight in SFO the day before....were you on a SFO-FLL flight before the schedule change?
PDXPremier is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1, 17, 11:20 am
  #619  
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: AVP, formerly down the Shore
Programs: UA 1K/3MM, AA EXP/2MM, DL MM, former fan of TWA
Posts: 1,717
Row 13 is a typical row - nothing particularly special except that it is usually shown as blocked when looking at advance seat maps. The last row or two might also show as blocked. I don't know how row 13 is typically handled but on my flights, it seemed to be assigned by gate agents... I don't know if you can get access to the seats earlier.

I am not sure when the schedule changed, but on Aug 22 when I flew, I departed PDX at 6:15am for SFO, and the SFO-FLL flight departed at 9:31am.
gary_nj is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2, 17, 7:38 am
  #620  
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: AVP, formerly down the Shore
Programs: UA 1K/3MM, AA EXP/2MM, DL MM, former fan of TWA
Posts: 1,717
Miles posted today (Sept 2) for flights taken on Aug 22/23.
gary_nj is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24, 17, 7:42 am
  #621  
2019 FlyerTalk Awards
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: berkeley, Ca, USA
Programs: ex-Hyatt Diamond soon to ex-globalist, Alaska MVP gold, Marriott Gold,Hilton Diamond, Ex UA 1P
Posts: 377
What a mess, my sfo-fll & fll-lax flights were canceled for nov 15. They were replaced with sfo-las flights, when i tried to rebook the fll flights they claim there is not enough time between flights in fll, over an hour? Ugh....
wilma is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24, 17, 1:07 pm
  #622  
2019 FlyerTalk Awards
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: berkeley, Ca, USA
Programs: ex-Hyatt Diamond soon to ex-globalist, Alaska MVP gold, Marriott Gold,Hilton Diamond, Ex UA 1P
Posts: 377
Originally Posted by wilma View Post
What a mess, my sfo-fll & fll-lax flights were canceled for nov 15. They were replaced with sfo-las flights, when i tried to rebook the fll flights they claim there is not enough time between flights in fll, over an hour? Ugh....
Called again and they said virgin no longer flies from sfo-fll? True? Twitter team canít help with reservations...
wilma is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24, 17, 9:58 pm
  #623  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: BOS/ORH
Programs: AS MVPG 75K
Posts: 17,739
Originally Posted by wilma View Post
What a mess, my sfo-fll & fll-lax flights were canceled for nov 15. They were replaced with sfo-las flights, when i tried to rebook the fll flights they claim there is not enough time between flights in fll, over an hour? Ugh....
Originally Posted by wilma View Post
Called again and they said virgin no longer flies from sfo-fll? True? Twitter team can’t help with reservations...
MCT (minimum connection time) is 30 min so they are wrong.

Tell them to look at the VX website on 11/15 VX 1340 SFO-FLL @ 9:30AM is still selling seats.
CDKing is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25, 17, 10:02 am
  #624  
2019 FlyerTalk Awards
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: berkeley, Ca, USA
Programs: ex-Hyatt Diamond soon to ex-globalist, Alaska MVP gold, Marriott Gold,Hilton Diamond, Ex UA 1P
Posts: 377
Originally Posted by CDKing View Post
MCT (minimum connection time) is 30 min so they are wrong.

Tell them to look at the VX website on 11/15 VX 1340 SFO-FLL @ 9:30AM is still selling seats.
The cs woman was just flat out lying, i called back and finally was able to get my flights back. They also claimed it was impossible to start the trip in pdx, even though there was plenty of time, which worka out well so i donít have to spend the time in portland. Their cs line is appalling, the worst.
wilma is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25, 17, 2:15 pm
  #625  
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: PDX
Programs: AS MVP, BW Plat, SPG Gold, IHG Plat
Posts: 7,236
Originally Posted by CDKing View Post
MCT (minimum connection time) is 30 min so they are wrong.

Tell them to look at the VX website on 11/15 VX 1340 SFO-FLL @ 9:30AM is still selling seats.
Knock on wood but it's been months since the last schedule change for my October trip and I don't expect any more now that we are so close to departure date...was there a recent schedule change for November? If so, seems pretty close-in than normal. I do find it interesting that the SFO-FLL is pushed back a few hours in November which allows for same day connections from PDX unlike the current schedule which forces an overnight in SFO the night before.
PDXPremier is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25, 17, 2:31 pm
  #626  
2019 FlyerTalk Awards
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: berkeley, Ca, USA
Programs: ex-Hyatt Diamond soon to ex-globalist, Alaska MVP gold, Marriott Gold,Hilton Diamond, Ex UA 1P
Posts: 377
Originally Posted by PDXPremier View Post
Knock on wood but it's been months since the last schedule change for my October trip and I don't expect any more now that we are so close to departure date...was there a recent schedule change for November? If so, seems pretty close-in than normal. I do find it interesting that the SFO-FLL is pushed back a few hours in November which allows for same day connections from PDX unlike the current schedule which forces an overnight in SFO the night before.
I did not have a schedule change, the flights were canceled and i never found out why
wilma is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26, 17, 10:43 am
  #627  
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Bothell, WA
Programs: AS 75K, SPG Plat, Marriott Plat, Hyatt Explorist, Mlife Gold
Posts: 70
Originally Posted by gary_nj View Post
Miles posted today (Sept 2) for flights taken on Aug 22/23.
I had a similar experience as gary_nj. I just got back from my LAX-JFK-SFO-PDX-SFO-BOS-LAX trip last Friday. Fortunately, my wife and I (both MVP) were able to be upgraded on every leg of our trip to MCS. Apparently, when I had originally called to inquire about the upgrade the virgin csr had to separate our reservations.....not sure why since we both had status. They weren't able to upgrade on our first leg but when I asked the ticket agent we were upgraded and for every leg going forward I just asked the ticket agent an hour before departure and was given an upgrade. MCS definitely made it more bearable. I do have another trip coming up in late October and haven't been notified of anymore more changes/cancellations. It's been awhile since the last notice and hopefully this one stays put.

For those of you positioning or stopping over in PDX with the priority pass card, there are 3 venues that will give you a $28 credit for you and each qualified guest. I'm not complaining but this perk is going to get squashed quick.
bosca418 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26, 17, 11:54 pm
  #628  
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: PDX
Programs: AS MVP, BW Plat, SPG Gold, IHG Plat
Posts: 7,236
Originally Posted by wilma View Post
I did not have a schedule change, the flights were canceled and i never found out why
Weird....
PDXPremier is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26, 17, 11:58 pm
  #629  
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: PDX
Programs: AS MVP, BW Plat, SPG Gold, IHG Plat
Posts: 7,236
Originally Posted by bosca418 View Post
I had a similar experience as gary_nj. I just got back from my LAX-JFK-SFO-PDX-SFO-BOS-LAX trip last Friday. Fortunately, my wife and I (both MVP) were able to be upgraded on every leg of our trip to MCS. Apparently, when I had originally called to inquire about the upgrade the virgin csr had to separate our reservations.....not sure why since we both had status. They weren't able to upgrade on our first leg but when I asked the ticket agent we were upgraded and for every leg going forward I just asked the ticket agent an hour before departure and was given an upgrade. MCS definitely made it more bearable. I do have another trip coming up in late October and haven't been notified of anymore more changes/cancellations. It's been awhile since the last notice and hopefully this one stays put.

For those of you positioning or stopping over in PDX with the priority pass card, there are 3 venues that will give you a $28 credit for you and each qualified guest. I'm not complaining but this perk is going to get squashed quick.
So were you and your wife able to sit together in MCS? My wife and I are both MVPs on separate reservations and although we can now be added to the auto upgrade list for MCS, I was afraid we'd get auto upgraded into separate seats so I figured I would just call or Tweet VX at our upgrade window.
PDXPremier is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27, 17, 7:50 am
  #630  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: BOS/ORH
Programs: AS MVPG 75K
Posts: 17,739
My trip is finally fixed. Now I just need to figure out where I'm going to stay in San Francisco. They are letting me take a mid day flight the day before due to the re-timing of the morning flight. Figured I'd get a mini vacation out of this work trip.
CDKing is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread