Community
Wiki Posts
Search

EU - ICN quick turnaround

Search this Thread

Old Oct 31, 2016, 5:47 am
Original Poster

EU - ICN quick turnaround

Hello everyone, I am fairly new to this forum. Having been a frequent reader over past weeks I now would like to become active here now.
I wonder if any of you can give me some feedback on one MR that I am thinking about doing. I am eyeing at a C quick turn-around flight to ICN out of Europe with LOT. I would earn my missing status miles for LH SEN. Has anybody ever done this or a similiar quick turn-around recently ? I could only find ICN experiences from some years ago.
I would land around 9 am and the return departs at 11:00 am same day. I am hoping that I can stay airside and have a shower in the lounge and return? I realize spending a weekend 22hours airborne is not very pleasurable but I understand that the LOT C in the Dreamliner is quite comfortable.S o I hope with lots of water to stay hydrated. sleep on the plane and some walking it should be do-able?
Any advice or experiences you can share would be great. I am new to the MRs

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.