Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

AS: 2016-2018 Consolidated Mileage/Status/Challenge Runs help needed

Old Sep 14, 2016, 5:47 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Pat89339
For each request, please include the following information:

Departure Airport:
Miles Needed:
Required or Budget:
Available Travel Dates:
Required Metal or Codeshares okay:

Qualification requirements

Three ways to qualify for each level: miles on Alaska only (includes Alaska flights operated by Horizon or Skywest), combination of miles on Alaska or partners (no minimum on Alaska, can be 100% partners), or combination of segments on Alaska or partners (no minimum on Alaska, can be 100% partners).

MVP: 20,000 miles on Alaska/25,000 miles on any combination of Alaska and partners/30 segments on any combination of Alaska and partners

MVP Gold: 40,000 miles on Alaska/50,000 miles on any combination of Alaska and partners/60 segments on any combination of Alaska and partners

75K: 75,000 miles on Alaska/90,000 miles on any combination of Alaska and partners/90 segments on any combination of Alaska and partners
Print Wikipost

AS: 2016-2018 Consolidated Mileage/Status/Challenge Runs help needed

Old Nov 22, 2018, 8:47 pm
formerly Guanran Wang

Programs: Alaska, BAEC, Asiana, Aegean, Enrich, Marriott/SPG, Hilton
Condor offers very competitive J class fares. Try business, 200% EQM
Old Nov 24, 2018, 10:26 pm

Programs: marriott platinum, AS Gold
Thank you as well. I also checked from Condor website, only with flex option can get 100%, otherwise only 75% or 50% depend on price
Old Nov 26, 2018, 12:50 pm

Programs: Alaska
10K AK Air miles needed for 75K

Looking for the easiest way to get 10K miles in the next 5 weeks on Alaska.

Suggestions?
Old Nov 26, 2018, 1:28 pm

Programs: UA Silver, AA Platinum, AS & DL GM Marriott TE, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by JackstrawAK
Looking for the easiest way to get 10K miles in the next 5 weeks on Alaska.

Suggestions?
Welcome to Flyertalk JackstrawAK ^. There are a lot of was to earn 10,000 AS miles, but we can't begin to guess which one is best for you....because you didn't say what you home airport is!

Please take a second to look at the wiki on this thread, and reply back with the information required to help answer your question.
Old Nov 26, 2018, 1:31 pm

Programs: Alaska
OOps...

Home base in Anchorage. Thinking ANC - HNL, HNL - SEA, SEA - HNL, HNL - ANC.
Old Nov 26, 2018, 1:42 pm

I'm in the same but but based in SEA. Any suggestions before the end of the year?
Old Nov 26, 2018, 2:34 pm

Programs: United MM, Alaska MVP, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Plat
OOps...

Try HNL-SAN in that middle segment and you'll probably have a better chance of being upgraded. Not as many elites as SEA.
Old Nov 26, 2018, 9:26 pm

So I am having to cancel my mileage run I had booked. So I am in need of a new one.

Needing about 4000 miles for Gold.

Base City can be PDX, LAX area. Any of the airports in LA area will work. Stationed down here for work currently. Ideally a one day turn around.

Dec 7th to Dec 9th Currently booked. Otherwise most days are available if I can make it a one day turnaround. I am not against red eye flights provided I can be back by noon.

Any my suggestions would be great. I saw a PDX to JFK for $340. But wanted to know if anyone could find anything better.

Trying to keep it under $600.
Old Nov 27, 2018, 8:26 am

Programs: United MM, Alaska MVP, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by Conflipper
So I am having to cancel my mileage run I had booked. So I am in need of a new one.

Base City can be PDX, LAX area. Any of the airports in LA area will work. Stationed down here for work currently. Ideally a one day turn around.

Dec 7th to Dec 9th Currently booked. Otherwise most days are available if I can make it a one day turnaround. I am not against red eye flights provided I can be back by noon.

Any my suggestions would be great. I saw a PDX to JFK for $340. But wanted to know if anyone could find anything better.

LAX-BOS most days in Dec $320 with same day turn.
Old Nov 27, 2018, 10:08 am

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold, United Serf, Delta Gold

There are also a few options of LAX-PDX/SEA-MSP/MKE for just over $300 around the 11th/12th/13th. Midwest during early December? Nothing finer....
Old Nov 27, 2018, 12:01 pm

Try LAX-BWI-LAX. Each way is $109, much cheaper. Leaves at 8:45pm and you'll be back at 11:13am next day. Tickets available on both 12/11 and 12/12.
Old Nov 27, 2018, 12:10 pm

OOps...

Also try KOA instead of HNL since big island tourism dropped a lot after the eruption, so flights tend to be cheaper.
Old Nov 27, 2018, 2:38 pm

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold, United Serf, Delta Gold
Originally Posted by ezak
Try LAX-BWI-LAX. Each way is $109, much cheaper. Leaves at 8:45pm and you'll be back at 11:13am next day. Tickets available on both 12/11 and 12/12.
Nice! That's a good deal (especially given the current saver shenanigans): 4.5 cpm
Old Nov 28, 2018, 9:12 am

Programs: UA Silver, AA Platinum, AS & DL GM Marriott TE, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by DrAlex
4.5 cpm
4.5 is good for 'old' AS before the saver fares. I'd definitely fly that!
Old Nov 28, 2018, 3:57 pm

LAX to BWI is booked.

Thanks everyone for helping.
DrAlex likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.