Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

Cheap Mile Run out of SAV - Fly AA to earn QR miles

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 5, 2016, 7:13 am
Original Poster

Programs: QR Gold, EK, Accor, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold VIP, Delta

After living in the middle east for several years, I have accumulated enough miles with QR to get some good flights from US to the far east.

Living in the US once again I cant make any trips with QR at the moment but I have about 40K miles expiring in December.

Trying to book a partner award ticket with AA from the QR site is absolute hell which I have given up on.

So I am looking to find a Fri-Sun quick/cheap miles run on AA and credit it to my QR account to prevent the loss of my miles with QR.

Will be looking for a departure out of KSAV(Savannah)

Any suggestions for a cheap miles run with AA from here?

Thanks
Old Sep 5, 2016, 7:16 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage, Signatures

Programs: UA 1K, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador, National Exec, AA EXP Emeritus
Mileage runs are such a common topic that we have a forum dedicated to the topic. I will shift this discussion there, and update the thread title to more accurately reflect your request (as required by FlyerTalk Rules).

~Microwave
AAdvantage forum co-moderator
Old Sep 5, 2016, 9:19 am

Programs: UA Silver, AA Platinum, AS & DL GM Marriott TE, Hilton Gold
tomnativenewyorker this isn't going to be a hard one to figure out. Check out www.WhereToCredit.Com than go to google flights and pick the cheapest thing you can find.

It looks like even AA's dirt cheap "O" fares give some credit (25%) to QR so you should be find with anything you find. Also, give the QR partner earning site a close look, you don't want to fall victim to some flight number exclusion or something. Good luck!
Old Sep 5, 2016, 10:30 am

Programs: UA Mileage Plus Delta SkyMiles
do they have any options to extend the validity of your miles by donating 500 miles to a charity? Like UA?
Old Sep 5, 2016, 11:50 am

Programs: Hilton credit card Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
SAV-DCA-CLT-SAV is $186 on 11/5.
https://www.google.com/flights/#sear...144;a=ONEWORLD

Last edited by jbeckett; Sep 5, 2016 at 11:55 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.