Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[FARE GONE] Aa: Lax/sfo-akl $212 rt

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[FARE GONE] Aa: Lax/sfo-akl $212 rt

Search this Thread

Old Apr 12, 2016, 8:18 am

Originally Posted by The_Just
It took a couple hours but I got my eticket number from One Travel. Hooray!! I plugged in my Aadvantage number into the Qantas website along with my reservation code and it let me choose all my seats for free. Does anybody know how to find the AA reservation code?

$210 for 15,500 EQM is incredible. Looks like everything books into O class so best RDM would be with AS.

http://www.wheretocredit.com/calcula...O/SYD-LAX-QF-O
Hi guys, I run Where to Credit and wanted to point out that the QF LAX-AKL segment flight may not earn miles depending on your FFP because of the flight numbers (which isn't included in the calculator). So YMMV and please double check your program's website

i.e. AS doesn't credit for the 32xx flights
http://www.wheretocredit.com/qantas-airways/o
Old Apr 12, 2016, 8:20 am

Programs: AA Exec Platinum, DAL Gold, Hilton Silver, Marriott Silver
Bah humbug...

Congrats to those who got it
Old Apr 12, 2016, 8:25 am

Programs: UA Silver, MR titanium
Looks like I have to cancel, Mrs. says we can't take our 2 month old that far on a plane
Old Apr 12, 2016, 8:33 am

Awesome deal! Too bad my November flights to NZ were booked in October of last freaking year.

The one time I didn't listen to myself and was actually proactive with something.

Last edited by lurkgoddess; Apr 12, 2016 at 8:40 am
Old Apr 12, 2016, 8:35 am

Programs: AA Fool's Gold
Originally Posted by IAkH
Hi guys, I run Where to Credit and wanted to point out that the QF LAX-AKL segment flight may not earn miles depending on your FFP because of the flight numbers (which isn't included in the calculator). So YMMV and please double check your program's website

i.e. AS doesn't credit for the 32xx flights
http://www.wheretocredit.com/qantas-airways/o
I guess you could credit the EQM's and 25% points on the outbound to AA and the return to AS. No? Any way to figure out the AA reservation code on that leg?
Old Apr 12, 2016, 8:48 am

wow all the 3rd party websites are taking down the option to book cali to new zealand!
Old Apr 12, 2016, 8:49 am

Programs: Hyatt Explorist, IHG Platinum, Bonvoy Gold, Regal Diamond
I saw this route yesterday with a $60 base fare and only had time to place a hold on it at the total price of about $900 today, to serve as a reminder to look at the fares again today.

The self-dump just annihilated the inventory on this route. Oops.
Old Apr 12, 2016, 8:51 am

Programs: DL PM; IHG PlatAmb; Hilton Dia; Marriott Plat; Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by The_Just
I guess you could credit the EQM's and 25% points on the outbound to AA and the return to AS. No? Any way to figure out the AA reservation code on that leg?
When I put my AA FF # on the rez on the QF website, the AA leg automatically appeared in my AA reservations, complete with an AA rez code. What you described is what I plan on doing for my LAX-AKL-SYD-LAX
Old Apr 12, 2016, 8:51 am

Programs: A few
I am seeing prices at $210 in the calendar on bravofly but when I click through just seeing higher fares
Old Apr 12, 2016, 8:59 am

Programs: BA, NW
got 4 tkts numbered, but the 5th tkt still pending

Got Ticketed 4 out of 5 with ticket numbers. 5th (kid) ticket number is still pending

Credit card is charged for 4 tickets, 5th is not yet charged. Cheapo shows 5 pax. Waiting and waiting, has been 90 minutes.
Old Apr 12, 2016, 9:02 am

Programs: marriott, airtran
In for 5

Booked the whole family over Thanksgiving. Orbitz total $1645. Haven't told the hubby yet. Oops! What are the odds of this being cancelled?
Old Apr 12, 2016, 9:04 am

I want to use this to do the AA Challenge, if I buy the Plat Challenge will I still earn Gold after the outbound so I can pick better seats on the return (if avail)? Also heard reports of people just buying the cheaper challenge (Gold) but earning Plat if they meet the req -- is this still around?
Old Apr 12, 2016, 9:08 am

Programs: Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Radisson Rewards Gold, Best Western Diamond Select
Did anyone get this out of DFW?
Old Apr 12, 2016, 9:09 am

Programs: LT Gold/BA Executive Club/AS MP/Marriott
I wasn't able to find tickets but congrats to all who found those cheap fares!^
Old Apr 12, 2016, 9:09 am

Programs: UA 1K, AA Plat, SPG Gold
Seems dead- anyone still finding?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.