Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

AA out of Den Jan 8/9/10 - can I do better?

Old Jan 1, 16, 12:22 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Plat, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Formerly Starbucks Gold

Wondering if anyone has some suggestions to build onto this. This is what I have on hold right now:

1/8 Den-Lax (955pm-1132pm)
1/9 Lax-Mia-Jax-Clt-lax-den

Total cost: $284

I'm open to flying as much as I can, but trying to avoid a hotel. This itinerary has me leaving Friday night so I don't have to miss any work, and pretty much flying all day Saturday - lax-Mia leaves at 12:35am.

Any suggestions to get the cost down even more? I'm thinking, based in den, the best way to maximize miles is Den-Lax-Flordia-?-Lax-Den.

I'm open to any and all suggestions. I'm Plat and I *think*I calculated this around 3.95 cpm before bonuses. Flying overseas isn't the best option for me since I need to be back preferably Sunday evening.
Old Jan 2, 16, 1:09 pm

Programs: AA ExPlat
First of all, thank you BThumme for the find! I couldn't find any better. Maybe I'll see you aboard the flights!
Old Jan 3, 16, 11:39 am

Programs: AA, Delta, and United
I'm located in OMA but that looks like a good weekend of flying! Wish I that weekend free.

That's a great price! I can't find anything out of Omaha with any significant mileage or legs for that.

Last edited by WriterGirlLinds; Jan 3, 16 at 11:46 am

Search this Thread
Search Engine: