FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Mileage Run Discussion (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/mileage-run-discussion-627/)
-   -   Who's Runnin? (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/mileage-run-discussion/1731141-whos-runnin.html)

vanderjas Dec 11, 2015 7:02 pm

Who's Runnin?

Last run of the year starting tonight to get to EXP.

SFO-JFK-GRU-LAX-SFO that I got back when the sales were on.

This is the 3rd Brazil trip in as many weeks (1 for family, 1 for work)

Scheduled to hit EXP mid Pacific next week on final flight for the year to Sydney.

Whew!

Who else is out on there this w/e?

CMK10 Dec 13, 2015 11:34 am

Nothing major but I'm taking a day trip to Columbus tomorrow to keep UA Silver. RDU-IAD-CMH-ORD-RDU. Going to have lunch and see the state capitol and OSU campus then come home.

Madone59 Dec 13, 2015 12:18 pm

I'm all run out this year, and will be on the couch this weekend. Good luck ^

Mrp Alert Dec 13, 2015 1:59 pm

I went to Jfk/lga twice in 2 days in j. It wasn't difficult.

pleasantsn Dec 13, 2015 2:38 pm

Runnin to MCI tmr. Booked last week, and this was great value at 5cpm. SEA-ATL-MCI-ATL-SEA. Hopefully I can standby to return on the same aircaft at MCI, otherwise it'll be a boring 2 hours at an airport with no lounges to my knowledge

aphoward13 Dec 13, 2015 2:47 pm

Running on Tues/Wed to finish PQDs for 1K and get to 125k miles.

MKE>EWR
EWR>MCO
MCO>IAD
IAD>LAX
LAX>CLE
CLE>MCO
MCO>EWR
EWR>MKE

All in F except the MKE segments on single cabin RJs.

venomtrilogy Dec 13, 2015 2:49 pm

I ran that $80 ORD-LAX this past week. I noticed at least one other person on both segments.

evielamp Dec 13, 2015 3:11 pm

Segment run right now for EXP, short 5 segments. Couple more flights scheduled for work but I wanted status locked in before my Sacramento flight in 2 weeks.
CLE-ORD-PBI-DFW-ORD-CLE

Currently in DFW waiting to board my ORD flight.

brizone Dec 13, 2015 3:41 pm

SEA-ATL-SEA on the 25th/26th. Virtually guaranteed upgrade.

Bigdog6996 Dec 13, 2015 6:19 pm

Just returned from Yhz-EWR-lax-EWR-Yhz to keep 1K.

CDKing Dec 13, 2015 7:27 pm

I dont risk the weather or try to brave the holiday crowds. My last trip was a vacation run from BOS-HKG in October.

CMK10 Dec 13, 2015 8:02 pm

Originally Posted by CDKing (Post 25859330)
I dont risk the weather or try to brave the holiday crowds. My last trip was a vacation run from BOS-HKG in October.

Hey I look at it this way: this time of the year it's Bump City.

aphoward13 Dec 14, 2015 1:07 am

Originally Posted by CMK10 (Post 25859452)
Hey I look at it this way: this time of the year it's Bump City.

That's what I was hoping for! But it looks like all of my flights are wide open...

Animine Dec 14, 2015 4:11 am

I did a MR from Dec 2nd - 9th on following route: BRU-FRA-OSL-LHR-MIA-DFW-SFO-DFW-HKG-CGK-NRT-JFK-DFW-LAX-DFW-MIA-LHR-WAW-ZRH-BRU and survived! I ran into a whole group of runners in Tokyo where we spend some time at the JAL First Class lounge, had a good time!

muffin1313 Dec 14, 2015 4:27 am

Originally Posted by Animine (Post 25860670)
I did a MR from Dec 2nd - 9th on following route: BRU-FRA-OSL-LHR-MIA-DFW-SFO-DFW-HKG-CGK-NRT-JFK-DFW-LAX-DFW-MIA-LHR-WAW-ZRH-BRU and survived! I ran into a whole group of runners in Tokyo where we spend some time at the JAL First Class lounge, had a good time!

I thought I was crazy for just doing MEL-KUL-LHR-DFW-YVR-LAX-ORD-LHR-KUL-MEL:eek: