Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

Need DL MQM run from SAN for DM

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 11, 2014, 7:33 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta DM, Marriott Platinum, Avis First

I currently am ~27K short of DM, but just signed up for both Delta Reserve and Delta Reserve for Business that should give me 10K MQM each before end of year. So, I should only need 7700, which I anticipate getting more than taken care of by work travel.

However, I don't want to take the chance on anything falling through. Are there any low CPM, high MQM runs from SAN before the end of the year? Everything I've looked at so far is sky high CPM. 12/15-12/18 is the only week I can't change my schedule, so I'm pretty open for dates, with the exception of it being halfway through the month already.

Any help greatly appreciated!
Old Dec 11, 2014, 7:35 am
Original Poster

Please move to MR Discussion

Sorry, wrong forum...too many tabs open. Please move to Mileage Run Discussion...
Old Dec 11, 2014, 9:41 am

Programs: Delta Platinum
SAN-JNB r/t at 5.4 cpm

Not the greatest value, and not sure if you can encroach on Monday morning but...

SAN-LAX-ATL-JNB on December 13
JNB-ATL-LAX-SAN on December 15 (land at 12:24 pm)

Total cost $1,181 for 21770 MQM

Even the most epic mileage runs I've seen are ~25k (and those were earlier this month or Jan/Feb), so hopefully one of your cards comes though.
Old Dec 11, 2014, 4:54 pm

Programs: Delta Cubic Zirconia, Marriott Diplomat, Hertz Chairman's Square, Avis Preferred Plus
25K Mileage Run here

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/milea...-9-cpm-53.html

This is probably the MR he was referring to. I just came back from it a few weeks back with csfing1 and a couple other FTers.
Old Dec 12, 2014, 3:02 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by CrunchNoodle
Not the greatest value, and not sure if you can encroach on Monday morning but...

SAN-LAX-ATL-JNB on December 13
JNB-ATL-LAX-SAN on December 15 (land at 12:24 pm)
Monday would be ok, but that looks like it actually gets me back on Tuesday which is too late.

Thanks for taking a look though!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.