Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

Help Please: DL 12KMQMs, $800 MQDs, ex PHL, Ideally During Christmas Week

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 22, 2014, 7:46 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL MM, Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, HHonors Gold

I'll be short 12,025 MQMs and $800 MQDs for Platinum and don't have any further travel planned. I can't take off any time during the week before Christmas, so any MR would have to start after 6 on a Friday and get me back on a Sunday night and have to originate/return to PHL. Around Christmas, I'm much more flexible, and have no problem traveling Christmas day if that helps. Also, I don't mind using Pay With Miles (to a reasonable amount) to buy up to a business or first fare to accelerate the MQMs if necessary.

Thanks!!
Old Nov 22, 2014, 10:48 am

Programs: Hilton credit card Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
You can fly to HNL via BOS for less than $800 and earn more than 12000 miles. Here is a sample routing for $869. You need to figure out what the PQD would be to make sure you get enough, and adjust the itinerary accordingly.
12/5 evening PHL-DTW-BOS
12/6 BOS-ATL-HNL-ATL-BOS
12/7 BOS-DTW-ATL
https://www.google.com/flights/#sear...HL0DL1749;eo=e
Old Nov 22, 2014, 10:55 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
MQMs rollover, so I would look for a trip that will earn as many MQMs as possible for not much over $800. This is also your last chance to pick up a lot of distance based RDMs.

There have been some cheap RT fares to Asia from various USA cities. I'd suggest starting by trying to make one of these work for you, perhaps HKG. That would give you over 20,000 MQMs and over 40,000 RDMs as a PM.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.