Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[FARE GONE] DTW-NGO $272.27 13642 miles 1.9cpm ai rt

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[FARE GONE] DTW-NGO $272.27 13642 miles 1.9cpm ai rt

Search this Thread

Old Jun 14, 2014, 11:10 am

Programs: AA ExPlat; Marriott Plat: Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by stockmanjr
They ticketed me!
Congrats!
Old Jun 14, 2014, 11:11 am

anyone found that price other dates in march or may 2015
Old Jun 14, 2014, 11:13 am

Programs: AA ExPlat; Marriott Plat: Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by notsosmart
That gets into a whole convo about the ethics of posting/not posting to the MR forum. Since this place has become a bit of a "wild west" over the years, with people posting commercial links to booking engines, airline lurkers monitoring for fare mistakes, etc. I don't really blame anyone for not posting. Personally, I would have posted, though perhaps in the "trick it" thread to bury it a bit.
I agree with what you are saying.

Last week was rather controversial with the fact that a blogger saw it on here and then sent it out to to his 50,000 readers.

I actually felt bad for the kind soul who posted the UA fare last week to SEL and then waited a little too long to ticket it and then could not.
Old Jun 14, 2014, 11:16 am

Programs: UA Gold-MM, AA Gold-MM, F9-Silver, Hyatt Something, Marriott Gold, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by notsosmart
Originally Posted by hobo13
Funny how all the people coming out of the woodwork to say this booked this a week ago..... would be nice to post it.
Originally Posted by Nicksterguy
Agreed - or should I say greed?
That gets into a whole convo about the ethics of posting/not posting to the MR forum. Since this place has become a bit of a "wild west" over the years, with people posting commercial links to booking engines, airline lurkers monitoring for fare mistakes, etc. I don't really blame anyone for not posting. Personally, I would have posted, though perhaps in the "trick it" thread to bury it a bit.

I get all that. But maybe they should just CONTINUE to keep it to Themselves.....
Old Jun 14, 2014, 11:27 am

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by Flying Machine
Quick Question regarding MP Credit for these flights. I booked on Cheap O and confired on ANA Ticket Stock. 3 Carriers Involved AC (Air Canada) NX (Air Macau, albeit 1 flight operated by ANA) and NH(ANA) How do we enter our MP for Earnings. All Flights seem to credit 100% to UA so want to know whats the best way. AC you cant place it online as it was booked elsewhere and ANA on pulls up the one flight> any one else have an idea. Thanks and Safe Travels
there should be a place for it on the OTA. If not then just add at check-in. Be aware that USA-YYZ on AC L fares earn only 50% in UA MP.
Old Jun 14, 2014, 11:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by zhangbear
there should be a place for it on the OTA. If not then just add at check-in. Be aware that USA-YYZ on AC L fares earn only 50% in UA MP.
wrong. 25%. But what gives ... 125 miles instead of 500 miles ... it's the 14k miles TPAC r/t which are important to be @ 100% (and they are)
Old Jun 14, 2014, 11:36 am

Looks aril book able on fare geek and book airfare. Worth trying?
Old Jun 14, 2014, 11:43 am

Programs: UA Plat MM, CM Plat, Amex Plat, Hertz CP, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Gold, Vons Club
Originally Posted by cfischer
wrong. 25%. But what gives ... 125 miles instead of 500 miles ... it's the 14k miles TPAC r/t which are important to be @ 100% (and they are)
Actually the eticket on ANA and Confirmation on AC states the MSP-YYZ and YYZ-MSP as "V" so I see it as 100% The over the Water Books into "L" 100% as well.. If all goes well and with *Gold Minimums I see 15186 for $226.28 as .0149 CPM Thanks and Safe Travels
Old Jun 14, 2014, 11:44 am

Programs: UA Plat MM, CM Plat, Amex Plat, Hertz CP, Hyatt Globalist, SPG Gold, Vons Club
Thanks I did

Originally Posted by zhangbear
I placed my MP number in all boxes when booking ANA, Air Macau, and AC. Did not stick for some reason.
Old Jun 14, 2014, 11:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K, MR LTT, HH Dia, Amex Plat
Actually the eticket on ANA and Confirmation on AC states the MSP-YYZ and YYZ-MSP as "V" so I see it as 100% The over the Water Books into "L" 100% as well.. If all goes well and with *Gold Minimums I see 15186 for $226.28 as .0149 CPM Thanks and Safe Travels
on an L fare basis all the way? This should not book into V but if it does it will earn as V-class. AC is either 25% or 100%; there is no 50%. If true that's a nice change for AC, perhaps similar to the new P fares which book into Z on the USA-YYZ segments

yup, I guess it does by default:

IF VIA AC L- FARES BETWEEN AREA 3-AREA 1
V REQUIRED WITHIN AREA 1
Old Jun 14, 2014, 12:07 pm

Programs: DL Diamond, UA Platinum
Crap - the only dates I can find are the same time when I am on the AZ FD from JFK to Asia.
Decisions... decisions...
Old Jun 14, 2014, 12:15 pm

Programs: United, American, Delta, Usairways, Southwest, Avis, Alamo, Hyatt, Marriot, Intercontinental
still going?

Originally Posted by topcat_dcx
Crap - the only dates I can find are the same time when I am on the AZ FD from JFK to Asia.
Decisions... decisions...

I found the dates Jan 20-29 but when I enter all my credit card info, CheapoAir comes back saying it's not available and offers new dates but everything on those dates in the cheap range and the super expensive range is listed as SOLD OUT.

Just curious if you're looking at the same dates or something different.
If so, I'd be curious if you can get all the way through booking with it.

After you decide/book, please share the dates.
Old Jun 14, 2014, 12:17 pm

Programs: UA 1K
I placed my MP number in all boxes when booking ANA, Air Macau, and AC. Did not stick for some reason.
It should be fine - sometimes it takes a while for them to update your record and it wont show up when you look up your AC PNR online. You can always confirm at check-in that it's on there
Old Jun 14, 2014, 12:18 pm

Originally Posted by jlr4travel
I found the dates Jan 20-29 but when I enter all my credit card info, CheapoAir comes back saying it's not available and offers new dates but everything on those dates in the cheap range and the super expensive range is listed as SOLD OUT.

Just curious if you're looking at the same dates or something different.
If so, I'd be curious if you can get all the way through booking with it.

After you decide/book, please share the dates.
I just found the same. Now it's showing an error message and then showing $843 per person.
Old Jun 14, 2014, 12:29 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Currently in Bloomington, IN, but Normally NYC, CDG, and even POZ or wherever FT takes me.
Programs: Northwest Airlines. MTA pay-per-ride Metrocard; zero-balance Oyster card.
Originally Posted by ddannytoronto
I just found the same. Now it's showing an error message and then showing $843 per person.
The fixed the dump error.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.