Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[FARE GONE] US: LAX-TLV €339.06 on Wideroe (not ticketing)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[FARE GONE] US: LAX-TLV €339.06 on Wideroe (not ticketing)

Search this Thread

Old Apr 23, 2014, 12:36 pm

Programs: aa plat.
great!!! thank you!!
Old Apr 24, 2014, 2:59 pm

I just spoke to the DOT to a gentleman named Douglas <redacted>. He said this is the first he is hearing of the cancellation issue but that anyone who recieved a confirmation can/should email them their confirmation that they recieved from Wideroe. I told him there were hundreds if not thousands of cancellations given and he seemed very upset and concerned. His email address is <redacted> and the subject should read Wideroe/US Airways Cancellation

Last edited by tcook052; Apr 25, 2014 at 10:17 am Reason: name and email removed due to privacy concerns
Old Apr 29, 2014, 12:53 pm

Programs: UA GS+LT UC, AA EXP+LT PLT, Fairmont LT PLT, Marriott PLT, Hilton DIA, Hyatt Glob, Avis CHM
Originally Posted by ncSam
They got it here. Notice the HT at the bottom of their post.
Was on DDF 2 days prior to FT...
http://forums.dansdeals.com/index.php?topic=40607

Reports are the DoT will weigh in by Friday.
Old Apr 29, 2014, 6:02 pm
Suspended

Woo! My Wideroe ticket worked!

I just got home from the MOST AMAZING TRIP OF MY LIFE to Italy! THANKS to Wideroe, I was able to book JFK-Milan $250 Round trip last November! I tried to snag the $130-$150 prices but they caught those before I could take action. I went to bed, woke up the next morning, and Air Canada had a screaming deal!

I was able to have my cousin book the same flight and we had the best time exploring Italy!

THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN AGAIN.

ALSO, pictures don't do it justice for Italy. You. Must. VISIT!

(Cinque Terre - high recommendation!)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.