Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

Help finding a run on Delta from DEN before 4/18

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 30, 2014, 11:02 am
Original Poster

Good afternoon. I am looking for help finding a cheap run on Delta out of Denver. My son got a letter that his 13K miles are going to expire on April 18th. It would cost about $130 to just transfer but if I can find something not much more expensive to add mileage for the two of us then I would rather use that route. Any assistance would be appreciated.
Old Mar 30, 2014, 5:16 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist (2020:Exp), United Gold
I thought Delta got rid of SkyMiles expiration back in 2011...did they reinstate it?
Not a MR, but an easy way to add miles is SkyMiles Dining. Any mileage activity should reset the expiration clock. (It may take up to a week to post, so don't delay too much.)
Old Mar 30, 2014, 8:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Delta miles do not expire. Period.

There have been misleading notices being sent out for magazine subscription deals. Ignore them. (The "expiration" refers to the subscription deal, not your actual miles).
Old Mar 30, 2014, 9:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amethyst Premier Plutonium Medallion
13k delta miles are not worth the money to save them, even if they did hypothetically expire. in fact, if they did expire, you should be grateful

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.