Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

(Gone) US airways US ex BCN from 140 EUR

Old Feb 2, 2014, 10:36 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: TheBOSman
Fare is Gone
Print Wikipost

(Gone) US airways US ex BCN from 140 EUR

Old Apr 23, 2014, 7:49 am

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Platinum, AA
Originally Posted by Matthew Bennion
Received! 70TP and 11k avios each way!!
Good to hear. Four segments flown only 1 credited. Getting the run around from AA. They are claiming I bought these tickets from an opaque site and not valid.

Last edited by Kugkai8; Apr 23, 2014 at 8:19 am
Old Apr 24, 2014, 1:03 pm

Programs: A3 Silver
Originally Posted by Kugkai8
Good to hear. Four segments flown only 1 credited. Getting the run around from AA. They are claiming I bought these tickets from an opaque site and not valid.
like priceline bidding? how is that even possible in this case...
Old Apr 24, 2014, 4:59 pm

Programs: Alaska MVP Gold, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Platinum, AA
Originally Posted by montezume
like priceline bidding? how is that even possible in this case...
That's what the agent said when I called to ask status of my missing miles. She said they rejected the request because of the fare and needed to look further into the ticket. She asked did I buy it on a bidding site or a site where I didn't know the price. I told her it was a straight purchase. I emailed a copy of my receipt and boarding passes to Customer Service 8 days ago. This is the first time I have had trouble with miles posting. I bought two tickets during the Wideroe Weekend and those miles posted fine. If they come back with negative response, do I escalate with a supervisor? I am in a middle of a Platinum Challenge .

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.