Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

Abu Dhabi Mileage Run in Feb./March

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 1, 2014, 8:25 am
Original Poster

Need help!! Going to Abu Dhabi from Dallas in late Feb. for business to March 6. Have time on way back for mileage run. How do I maximize miles. Star Alliance preference but One World good too. Thanks--Sully:
Old Jan 1, 2014, 1:37 pm

I'm also in Dallas and my best advice for Star alliance is to avoid LH codeshares if you are flying coach and crediting to UA. UA doesn't have a good route to AUH so it might be easier to fly to DXB.

Oneworld options are far greater but I don't do mileage runs on them so other may be able to help there.

As it happnes, I am flying UA DAL-BAH on 2/21 and then catching KLM to BAH-AUH on arrival. Are you going that early?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.