Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[FARE GONE] DL low fares across the board

[FARE GONE] DL low fares across the board

Old Nov 15, 2014, 4:54 pm

Programs: All of the Above
Just finished my last DL mistake of many. I guess next week would be the latest anyone could've booked on 12/26 of last year. RIP DL mistakes, will be wide awake though this 12/26 looking for more!
Old Nov 17, 2014, 8:22 am

Programs: A3 *G, AA exePlat, AS MVP 75k Gold, JL sapphire, UA silver
Originally Posted by PV_Premier
i miss these fares. i hope DL has this "sale" again this year!
but with it become revenue based in 2015, not sure how good it will do except for cheap vacation.

i am making dimond based on this fare (rollover, foreign based, bump vouchers...) this deal will be missed as i picked up a lot of dl miles, spg points (from delta taking over the bulk tickets...) etc.
Old Nov 19, 2014, 3:36 pm

Programs: The local deli gives me 1 free sandwich after I buy 10
Originally Posted by DavidAL
Just finished my last DL mistake of many. I guess next week would be the latest anyone could've booked on 12/26 of last year. RIP DL mistakes, will be wide awake though this 12/26 looking for more!
We are flying HNL to ATL today (11/19) This has to be one of the last on this Dec 24th deal
AIRBUS A330-300 (333) Lie flat. Sweet!
Old Dec 10, 2014, 8:50 am

Originally Posted by Clincher
We are flying HNL to ATL today (11/19) This has to be one of the last on this Dec 24th deal
AIRBUS A330-300 (333) Lie flat. Sweet!
Lucky! We flew MSP-LAX-HNL on Nov 14 and returned on Nov 21. Definitely not lie flat!
I've caught so much flack from my friends for not keying them in to this deal while booking multiples trips to Hawaii for myself/family, I'm almost glad I'm done with them. Almost
Old Dec 26, 2014, 8:37 am

One year ago right about now, a major fare glitch hit Delta Airlines. I'm sure many people here were able to take advantage of this. Personally, I got First tickets to PHX, LAX and HNL out of it, for up to four people.

But... I still consider this a win for Delta, as I have, since then, flown on Delta several more times, something I wouldn't have done otherwise. I found their service to be very good overall, and certainly refreshing compared to my usual Air Canada.

Cheers to Delta Airlines!
Old Dec 26, 2014, 8:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA, B6, DL, EK, EY, QR, SQ, UA, Amex Plat, Marriott Tit, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by okazon69
One year ago right about now, a major fare glitch hit Delta Airlines. I'm sure many people here were able to take advantage of this. Personally, I got First tickets to PHX, LAX and HNL out of it, for up to four people.

But... I still consider this a win for Delta, as I have, since then, flown on Delta several more times, something I wouldn't have done otherwise. I found their service to be very good overall, and certainly refreshing compared to my usual Air Canada.

Cheers to Delta Airlines!
Have to admit I took a few looks on dl.com this morning just to see if there was anything abnormal...
Old Dec 26, 2014, 9:26 am

Programs: DL GM (2MM), Lifetime Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by cmd320
Have to admit I took a few looks on dl.com this morning just to see if there was anything abnormal...
As did I. HNL 3x and more than a few ANCs and LAXs were enjoyed the last year. Oh for another fat finger or two...
Old Dec 26, 2014, 11:40 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K
Feels like Deja vu with the EY thing although no F seats on that

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.