Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

Mileage Run Help! 22K miles needed

Old Nov 17, 2013, 6:13 am
Original Poster

Hi guys!
I am in the UK. Need to go to Bangalore this week. Any ideas on mileage runs for me so I can make my Exec Plat for next year?

Thank you in advance!

(American Airlines)

Last edited by usagishouse; Nov 17, 2013 at 7:16 am
Old Nov 17, 2013, 9:21 am

Programs: AA EXP, Hilton Diamond, Bonvoy Titanium Elite, National Executive
Um, 22000 EQM in 6 weeks? Oye. How many is Bangalore worth or is that already figured in? I'll assume UK = LHR and that you can fly anytime, without visa restrictions, and are amenable to positioning across the Channel or within the UK if need be. There are a lot of ingredients missing from this pie...

...throw some onions, olives and whatnot on there so willing folks can help out. Also, what have you found yourself so far (CRP's pet peeve question)?
Old Nov 17, 2013, 10:53 am
Original Poster

Bangalore is about 10,000 miles from LHR, correct. I can fly anywhere without visa restrictions and can fly across the pond, domestically, etc. I have a US passport.

Honestly, I don't know how to even start looking. I chose Bangalore since I need to go there for work.

Thank you for answering, by the way. ^_^
Old Nov 17, 2013, 10:54 am
Original Poster

10K RT, to clarify.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.