Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

40,000 United miles shy......

Old Jun 17, 13, 4:09 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold; 1MM; Marriot Lifetime Platinum

Well I haven't been on FT in quite a while...it hurts too much to look at all the travel since joining the back of the plane herd after 6 years as a 1K.
I transferred to a job that requires no more than a couple short hops a year if that. However, I recently reviewed my account and realize that I'm only 40K shy of the Million Miler club.

I've tinkered around with ITA, but truthfully, I just never seem to come up with anything better than what .bomb provides. I am amazed at what some folks here manage to find.

Just wondering if any of you have any suggestions on affordably making 40K in the next several months. I was thinking about a run to Bangkok, I found a flight for 1500...that would get me half way.

I can fly out of FAY or RDU in North Carolina and would be happy to head up to IAD if it was worth it.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Sign me..."Cramped in the back"......for now.
Old Jun 17, 13, 4:30 pm
In Memoriam

Programs: aa plt 4.9MM LTAC
ord-pek post in mr deals seems affordable....hook up w/it...
Old Jun 18, 13, 9:49 am
In Memoriam

Programs: aa plt 4.9MM LTAC
rdu-cld is about 6cpm in sept per orbitz w/500 min/seg....per orbitz, which often comes up w/decent routings....
Old Jun 18, 13, 3:36 pm

Programs: UA 1K MM, AA Plat
There were good IAD-ANC fares.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: