Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[FARE GONE] AA: BOS-GIG $559 RT AI, 4.1 cpm possible

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[FARE GONE] AA: BOS-GIG $559 RT AI, 4.1 cpm possible

Search this Thread

Old Feb 18, 2013, 2:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Airline nobody. Sad!
Originally Posted by eurekaprice
I got another question.

My routing is MCO-MIA-GIG with AA.

I was looking to buy my connecting flight. I can get BOS-MIA-MCO for a good price. There is a good time lap but I wonder if I could buy the two tickets and consolidate them into one instead of doing BOS-MIA-MCO-MIA-GIG

Your thoughts? I am saving AA two flights :P
Nope, missing that MCO-MIA will invalidate the rest of your ticket. You have to start from MCO. Don't save AA any flights, they don't want you to! This is the airline business, it isn't supposed to make sense .
Old Feb 18, 2013, 4:18 pm

Programs: DL PM, Marriott Platinum,Hertz Pres Circle
I was able to snag this fare for 458 ai, this is the first non DL ticket I have paid for in more than three years.
Old Feb 18, 2013, 7:42 pm

Programs: M&M, AAdvantage, FlyingBlue
Originally Posted by TheBOSman
Nope, missing that MCO-MIA will invalidate the rest of your ticket. You have to start from MCO. Don't save AA any flights, they don't want you to! This is the airline business, it isn't supposed to make sense .
Yes, I know that not taking the first flight would invalidate the ticket, I just was wondering if there was some exception specially if you are flying back and forth the same route on the same carrier.
Old Feb 18, 2013, 7:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Airline nobody. Sad!
Originally Posted by eurekaprice
Yes, I know that not taking the first flight would invalidate the ticket, I just was wondering if there was some exception specially if you are flying back and forth the same route on the same carrier.
No, that would make too much sense .
Old Sep 3, 2013, 8:58 am

Programs: 1K - UAL, Platinum DL, Marriott, Hilton, SPG
UA - Update

This is old post but anyone with pending segments attempting to get back to MCO - please check your reservation. It appears United cancelled out my last leg EWR - MCO after multiple schedule changes which I never accepted.
Could be shocker if you aren't planning on throwing away the last leg.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.