Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

MR help needed: ORD-??? 15K UA EQM needed

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 26, 2012, 11:00 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K,SPG Plat,

I know it's a bit of a stretch, this late in the year, but I'm committed to keeping 1K status, and have had an amazingly light work travel year.

I know that ORD-SIN is popular for this many EQM, and I'm looking at it, however, if anyone has anything else that might be cheaper than $2000US, even split over 2 weekends, I'm all ears.

Thanks
Old Nov 26, 2012, 11:07 am
In Memoriam

Programs: aa plt 4.9MM LTAC
12/11 lga-hnl-lga $452...that will get you 10k bis....hooking up & a clt or 2 should get the rest...maybe mke-lga via ord to/from lga...

edit to add...only date i checked....

Last edited by clacko; Nov 26, 2012 at 12:46 pm
Old Nov 26, 2012, 11:42 am

Programs: UA 1K SPG Plat
Any idea if on the return from HNL, you do not make the connection to LGA at ORD (on purpose), will you still get the miles? United doesn't care if you dont make the connection, right? Thanks.
Old Nov 26, 2012, 12:14 pm
In Memoriam

Programs: aa plt 4.9MM LTAC
Originally Posted by gomo1504
Any idea if on the return from HNL, you do not make the connection to LGA at ORD (on purpose), will you still get the miles? United doesn't care if you dont make the connection, right? Thanks.
you won't get the ord-lga mi, if thats your ?...

doing what you plan is against the rules for most, if not all carriers...there are threads on hidden city tickets...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.