Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

Help with LH/SK FRA-ARN // HEL-FRA

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 5, 2012, 9:03 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

I'm trying to book LH (or SK operated by LH) tickets FRA-ARN and HEL-FRA. Can also include the middle segment ARN-HEL, but that's optional.

Basically all I can get to price out is full fare Y inventory tickets for $1000 one way. I have tried various permutations of open jaw, circle trips, etc., but I'm not getting anywhere. LH has the flight times I need, unfortunately. Looking at outbound 7/13, return 7/20.

Any tips appreciated.
Old Jul 5, 2012, 9:48 am

This is pricing out to $537 on SK for both legs (not including the ARN-HEL) on priceline.com multi itinerary..
Old Jul 5, 2012, 9:51 am

Or $630 if you defo want to get on the LH legs.

Old Jul 5, 2012, 10:04 am

Booked on sas.dk it is approx USD495 FRA-ARN // HEL-FRA for those particular dates.
Enjoy SAS, Stockholm and Helsinki.
Between Stockholm and Helsinki - take the night cruise with Siljaline or Viking Line. It is good fun and extremely easy.

Last edited by Christensen; Jul 5, 2012 at 10:10 am
Old Jul 5, 2012, 10:21 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: HH Silver
Thanks to the posters for helping OP but as this is a 'fare request' and not a MR query will close this thread.

tcook052
MR Forums Moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.