Wiki Posts
Search

Premium fare query

Search this Thread

Old Apr 20, 2012, 6:52 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Finnair Platinum; Intercontinental Ambassador
Premium fare query

I know this in generally a "finders" forum, however I've got a request. I'm looking for a good price (and I don't have my hopes on ridiculously good) from pretty much anywhere in Europe, but preferably Scandinavia to Sydney or for Melbourne for Christmas in Business Class. Any tips or experiences of how to achieve this and when to book is much appreciated. Feel free to PM me rather than spam the forum.

Thanks,
hh
Old Apr 20, 2012, 11:06 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: HH Silver
This post was moved over from the Premium fare thread in MR Deals which actually is strictly for reporting fares rather than soliciting general feedback which is the function of the MR Discussion forum.

However since this query is really a fare request, meaning requesting fare help for specific routes at a specific time which is more the function of a travel agent and beyond thjis forum or FT's scope, I will close this thread and ask poster's with ideas to contact OP by PM.

tcook052
MR Moderator

Last edited by tcook052; Apr 20, 2012 at 11:36 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.