Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[FARE GONE] DL: AMS-YYZ-JFK-YUL-CDG 165 EUR a/i

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[FARE GONE] DL: AMS-YYZ-JFK-YUL-CDG 165 EUR a/i

Search this Thread

Old Dec 29, 2011, 1:50 pm

Programs: DL DM; 2MM
Originally Posted by dieuwer2
Easyjet, departs SXF at 7:00 AM arrives in AMS at 8:25 AM. €28,-
Transavia departs TXL
Old Dec 29, 2011, 1:52 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by Travelomania
Transavia departs TXL
Yes, but very late at night.
Old Dec 29, 2011, 2:06 pm

Originally Posted by dieuwer2
Yes, but very late at night.
And your knees may be sore at the end of the flight!
Old Dec 29, 2011, 2:29 pm

Programs: DL DM; 2MM
Originally Posted by Enigma
And your knees may be sore at the end of the flight!
After such a short leg and with epic adventures for the night in sight ?
Old Dec 29, 2011, 3:20 pm

Programs: AA Gold; Marriott Lifetime Silver; IHG Plat Amb; Hilton Diamond
I have been trying for hours to book this fare and keep getting an error message after inputting my cc. Am on the phone with Delta Web Support for the second time to try to get them to honor the fare.

Has anyone else had any luck with this?

UPDATE: After more than an hour on hold with an agent AND a supervisor who called everyone it seems, she said that the fare does not represent the taxes which amount to about $350. Probably the fuel surcharge that Delta forgot to put in. Still a good fare at 4.7cpm but it's not worth jumping through all the hoops to get it. 2.4cpm would have been nice though.

Oh well, I'll stick with AA and the DEQM in January and try to make Platinum with them next year instead.

Last edited by hautecouTours; Dec 29, 2011 at 4:10 pm Reason: UPDATE
Old Dec 29, 2011, 3:23 pm

Programs: SK Gold, ITA Executive, Sixt Diamond, Hertz PC, Avis PC, IHG Platinum
Sometimes, I really hate my passport.

Getting US and Canadian visa would cost more than this fare
Old Dec 29, 2011, 3:25 pm

Easyjet, departs SXF at 7:00 AM arrives in AMS at 8:25 AM. €28,-
is possible 25.06EUR. If you think little bit wider.
Old Dec 29, 2011, 4:20 pm

Originally Posted by hautecouTours
I have been trying for hours to book this fare and keep getting an error message after inputting my cc. Am on the phone with Delta Web Support for the second time to try to get them to honor the fare.

UPDATE: After more than an hour on hold with an agent AND a supervisor who called everyone it seems, she said that the fare does not represent the taxes which amount to about $350. Probably the fuel surcharge that Delta forgot to put in. Still a good fare at 4.7cpm but it's not worth jumping through all the hoops to get it. 2.4cpm would have been nice though.

Oh well, I'll stick with AA and the DEQM in January and try to make Platinum with them next year instead.
Yet a lot of people booked it today with no problems. Not sure the story adds up. OR Delta has picked it up and blocked bookings but not availability searching. You could try your luck on Expedia etc.

I was getting Message#100508 and never bothered to call in to discuss further.
Old Dec 29, 2011, 4:23 pm

Originally Posted by Enigma
I was getting Message#100508 and never bothered to call in to discuss further.
Calling, and talking to a supervisor, is not the way to go here (to put it mildly)...
Old Dec 29, 2011, 4:27 pm

Originally Posted by Peregrinus
Calling, and talking to a supervisor, is not the way to go here (to put it mildly)...
Agreed. As I said, I didn't call.
Old Dec 29, 2011, 4:31 pm

Seriously dude?
Old Dec 29, 2011, 4:39 pm
hsk

Programs: *A, OW, Hyatt, Marriott
UPDATE: After more than an hour on hold with an agent AND a supervisor who called everyone it seems,
Dude - the next time you decide to red flag a mistake, don't. Please. Some of us rely on these fares to travel home.
Old Dec 29, 2011, 4:48 pm

Two years on flyertalk. 340+ posts. And you're calling to talk to supervisors?
Old Dec 29, 2011, 4:52 pm

Programs: Variety of rectangular cards with my name on it
Easily bookable without having to use dl.bomb or calling at still the OP's reported price via 3rd party.

Was able to book a return for midweek Easter weekend for Amsterdam and JFK to Paris for the week after Spring Semester ends.

The dates fit quite perfectly for spring break returning from AMS or going to Paris.

Edit: Just use DL.bomb's dates as a reference

Last edited by KissFlyGoodbye; Dec 29, 2011 at 4:53 pm Reason: addition
Old Dec 29, 2011, 4:58 pm

Programs: DL PM, FB PM, Gamer/Trickster.

Dear God. Don't call. Don't talk to the supervisor. Don't talk to the supervisor about fuel surcharges. Don't don't don't! What is going on today??

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.