Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

(FARE GONE) UA/CO - NYC - SAN/SEA/SLC/LAS/PDX and reverse for $193 ai

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

(FARE GONE) UA/CO - NYC - SAN/SEA/SLC/LAS/PDX and reverse for $193 ai

Search this Thread

Old Apr 8, 2011, 9:38 am

Programs: AA EXP, UA Platinum, Alaksa MVP 75K, Air Berlin Gold, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Gold, Hertz PC
I think this fare was pulled
Old Apr 8, 2011, 10:50 am

Programs: moka Lifetime
Yep, its been dead already since later last night
Old Apr 9, 2011, 11:12 am
Formerly known as CollegeFlyer

Programs: UA 1K MM, AA PLT, Hyatt Diamond, Marriott Gold, Hertz 5*
Darn, I missed it!
Old Aug 8, 2011, 7:39 pm

Programs: UA 1MM/1K, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by as219
OP, you rock! This so helps me requalify for 1K this year.

Most of the available fares come out at or under $0.035/EQM, which is stellar under current circumstances. ^

It's not going to get much better than this....
Ugh.

Schedule changes have mucked up pretty much all of my same-day LGA-IAH-PDX-IAH-LGA runs. I'm really trying to avoid redeyes, and I really don't want to fly one direction via ORD. It's a 769 EQM difference, which is substantial, and multiplied by all the runs that have been mucked up, it would force me to do another MR, which may cause Ms. as219 to kill me.

I was able to route two of these runs via SFO on the return, which means p.s. on the way back with a minimal loss of EQM, but this doesn't work on weekends, only weekdays, and it doesn't work for my November runs.

Argh!

Is anyone else running into these problems?
Old Aug 9, 2011, 7:17 am

Programs: AA EXP, AS MVPG
Originally Posted by as219
Schedule changes have mucked up pretty much all of my same-day LGA-IAH-PDX-IAH-LGA runs. :
Yes, that happened to me too with the reduction in PDX-IAH flights. I was able to convince an agent a while back to route them IAH-SEA-IAH, which worked well for the time of day that I was doing the immediate turn. YMMV on getting them to make such a change...I was pretty surprised when the agent said yes.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.