Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

Need 7 Segments on *A - from PHL

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 16, 2010, 5:23 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA GLD, AA GLD 1MM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott LT Titanium

Well, my Segment Run for today got snowed out and so now I'm back to the drawing board.

Right now, I'm set to end the year with 93 segments - just can't let 1K slip by now that I've come this far, so I need to squeeze in 7 more segments to capture it again.

I was planning on putting this in the bag today, but due to weather my first leg got cancelled and availability was terrible, so I just refunded the ticket and went home.

Now I pretty much only have one day left for a Segment Run: Next Thursday, Dec 23. I'm looking for 7 segments out of PHL. Ideally, I would end up in the HPN/SWF/LGA/ALB area as I need to be in the Hudson Valley to visit family. I won't be checking a bag so I'm OK with doing hidden city with LGA as the penultimate stop and just dropping the last leg.

So far, my thought is to do a four segment run to PVD or MHT, but I'm having trouble figuring out how to cram 7 or 8 segments into one day. Any advice? I can leave as early in the morning as necessary and would like to keep the cost to a reasonable level (say $50-60 per segment). I would prefer UA or CO for the 500 mile minimum but would also be satisfied hopping around the northeast on US airways Dash 8s for the day.

If necessary, I can also leave late at night on the 22nd and overnight somewhere (BOS, PIT, etc.?) to get a head start on the 23rd. Thanks in advance for any tips or thoughts.

Last edited by River in Sight; Dec 16, 2010 at 5:52 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.