Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[FARE GONE] Expedia.ca $300 coupon on packages (new terms)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[FARE GONE] Expedia.ca $300 coupon on packages (new terms)

Search this Thread

Old Nov 20, 2010, 12:36 pm

So this deal requires just one-day sat-sunday trip??
Old Nov 20, 2010, 12:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K
Originally Posted by Stoughton
Yes

You get charged, and then you get the credit
In theory. no one know whats going to happen on monday
Old Nov 20, 2010, 12:37 pm

Programs: Delta FO, Marriott Silver, Hyatt Platinum
Originally Posted by travfar
Can other people who got a $0 booking, check their airline reciepts? My messed up booking is the only one that was $0 total instead of like $8 or 69 cents.
My booking was $289.26 before the voucher. My airline (Delta) receipt shows $249.20. Nothing has been charged to my credit card yet.
Old Nov 20, 2010, 12:38 pm

Originally Posted by 2mg
I DIDN'T WANT CASH BACK HAPPY! BUT I'M IMPRESSED BY YOUR ABILITY TO READ MINDS. I JUST DON'T WANT TO COMPLICATE MY TRAVELS WITH A HOTEL I'M NOT GOING TO USE AT ALL. I WAS ALSO HOPING TO FREE UP THE ROOM FOR THE HOTEL OWNER TO POTENTIALLY USE AGAIN. I'M INCREDIBLY THANKFUL I GOT A FREE TRIP, NOW DEALING WITH POSTS LIKE YOURS, WELL I HAVING SOME ENTIRELY DIFFERENT FEELINGS.
WHY ARE YOU YELLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, the hotel owner has the room booked out right now. If you don't show up, he's already paid and is happy he doesn't have to clean it. If you want to do a good deed. Check in and then give your key to a homeless person so they can at least get cleaned up and watch TV.
Old Nov 20, 2010, 12:38 pm

Programs: AA Plat, IHG Plat, HH Diamond, Hyatt Plat, Hertz Gold
Originally Posted by 2mg
I DIDN'T WANT CASH BACK HAPPY! BUT I'M IMPRESSED BY YOUR ABILITY TO READ MINDS. I JUST DON'T WANT TO COMPLICATE MY TRAVELS WITH A HOTEL I'M NOT GOING TO USE AT ALL. I WAS ALSO HOPING TO FREE UP THE ROOM FOR THE HOTEL OWNER TO POTENTIALLY USE AGAIN. I'M INCREDIBLY THANKFUL I GOT A FREE TRIP, NOW DEALING WITH POSTS LIKE YOURS, WELL I HAVING SOME ENTIRELY DIFFERENT FEELINGS.
How is it a complication? If you don't want complications, then don't call and just no show. Seriously, it's that easy. They can't do anything to you if you don't show up. You already paid for it.
Old Nov 20, 2010, 12:39 pm
Moderator: Coupon Connection & S.P.A.M

Programs: Destination Unknown, TSA Disparager Diamond (LTDD)
Originally Posted by apollo_liumin
1 day minimum stay, though you can arrive late at night day 1 and leave early in the morning of day two: e.g. arrive 2300 and depart 90 min later at 0030.
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K MM, AA EXP, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by Spiff
And what penalty did you agree to for a complete no-show when making the booking? There was none listed when I booked. @:-)
@:-) Exactly.

Originally Posted by travfar
Just to follow up. All is well. $205 CAD is $201 USD, when did the Looney plummet so much?

Yes, I realize I'm talking to myself.
You mean the dollar has been plummeting...

and what's going to happen when this deal blows up and NO ONE gets refunded from the airline because its for CANADIANS only???? seriously, does someone want to answer that?? there's always a "GOTCHYA" people...
Old Nov 20, 2010, 12:40 pm
Moderator: Coupon Connection & S.P.A.M

Programs: Destination Unknown, TSA Disparager Diamond (LTDD)
Originally Posted by ellylex
((( But is there a way(option) to add show tix to flight plus car? (that is my question)
1) Book flight + hotel + car.

2) After selecting flights, hotel, and car, you will have to opportunity to add the other items.
Old Nov 20, 2010, 12:40 pm

1 day minimum stay, though you can arrive late at night day 1 and leave early in the morning of day two: e.g. arrive 2300 and depart 90 min later at 0030.
so no weekend stay requirement?
Old Nov 20, 2010, 12:41 pm

You need to depart on a different calendar day from when you arrive. For instance, I'm arriving on a Monday evening at 23:25, and departing on a Tuesday morning redeye at 01:00.
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K MM, AA EXP, Hyatt Globalist
so no weekend stay requirement?
No.

1) Book flight + hotel + car.

2) After selecting flights, hotel, and car, you will have to opportunity to add the other items.
I tried..in my case,....no car available...weird
Old Nov 20, 2010, 12:42 pm

Originally Posted by akonradi
You need to depart on a different calendar day from when you arrive. For instance, I'm arriving on a Monday evening at 23:25, and departing on a Tuesday morning redeye at 01:00.
why you will depart so early...that is too hurry for a trip...
Old Nov 20, 2010, 12:42 pm

Programs: AA Plat, IHG Plat, HH Diamond, Hyatt Plat, Hertz Gold
Originally Posted by AZChick
and what's going to happen when this deal blows up and NO ONE gets refunded from the airline because its for CANADIANS only???? seriously, does someone want to answer that?? there's always a "GOTCHYA" people...
Then go ahead sit this one out.

Anyway, didn't get much sleep so time to take a nap before enjoying vegas for the rest of the day. good luck to those still booking. I can't believe this is still going.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.