Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

7,200 miles short of re-qualifying *A - help? :)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

7,200 miles short of re-qualifying *A - help? :)

Search this Thread

Old Sep 21, 2010, 6:36 pm
Original Poster

Question 7,200 miles short of re-qualifying *A - help? :)

Hey guys, so I'm 7,200 miles short of requalifying for Plat elite on Continental, and have enough vacation time left to do a nice mileage run/vacation. I'm based out of NYC, and can do pretty much any *A metal to fill in the difference.

Any suggestions on the best mileage run to make this?

Thanks in advance! ^
Old Sep 22, 2010, 11:56 am

Location: Westchester with HPN (LGA, JFK, EWR possible but...)
Programs: AA EXP, UA PP, HHonor Diamond, etc.
CO has some decent fares to HNL or Europe.
I am flying EWR-HNL with $583.60 A/I in a couple of weeks to get 9,900 miles.

I know it's not that cheap, but it could be a good vacation
Old Sep 22, 2010, 12:12 pm

Programs: DL PM, UA *S, SPG/MR Gold, IHG Spire, Hertz PC, pleb in all the rest
EWR-YYC on AC or UA is just $350 ai RT for the last week of October. If you route through SFO both ways, that's over 7,500 mi.

Plus, you get to visit lovely Calgary/Banff and see the mountains on the cheap. It's a nice vacation.

P.S. I'm using the fare in reverse to go see NYC on the cheap and qualify for 1K at the same time!

Last edited by canadian_golf_guy; Sep 22, 2010 at 12:14 pm Reason: speling / details

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.