Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

(Gone) HA: ICN-HNL-LAS/PHX/PDX/etc C class 699 USD RT

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

(Gone) HA: ICN-HNL-LAS/PHX/PDX/etc C class 699 USD RT

Search this Thread

Old Feb 15, 2011, 11:19 am

Originally Posted by jacksonSFO
I took one of the original options - I think the $600 voucher that says all travel must be complete by May 2011.

We're now expecting a baby so we won't be able to use the voucher - has anyone tried to book future travel with the voucher or to get the expiration date changed?
At the time I accepted the offer, I was able to get the voucher extended until the end of 2011, so they may be flexible.
Old Feb 16, 2011, 1:32 pm

Never mind.

Last edited by imm2b; Feb 16, 2011 at 3:18 pm
Old Feb 18, 2011, 5:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by imm2b
When are they starting service to KIX?
July 2011...forget the exact date
Old Mar 10, 2011, 1:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Any updates?
Old Mar 13, 2011, 7:51 pm

Unfortunately, I used my voucher to book a trip to Japan. I was supposed to depart March 20. As of today, Hawaiian has a travel advisory through the 18th, but said I would need to pay $300 + fare difference to change the flight. And, I was silly enough to accept the first option offered, and took the Hawaii to international destination offer, so I booked a non-refundable ticket to HNL.

Would it be possible to push for a change in destination (same dates), rather than just changing dates? If I need to stick with Haneda, what would be my best means for getting the change fee waived (as others on this post are reporting). Are there other fare rules that I should be aware of that would help with my situation?

Thanks! I am so sad for the people of Japan, and so disappointed that I might need to change my plans. My biggest concern right now is the situation with the nuclear reactors, and it is looking like they will not resolve that in the next week.
Old Mar 14, 2011, 2:20 pm

I don't know where you are going or how long you plan to stay.
I suspect south of Tokyo, life is as close to normal as you can get.
Japan could use your tourist dollars, If at all possible, go.
Old May 9, 2011, 8:05 am

Programs: KL PFL; BA Gold; A3 Silver; EY Silver; SU Silver
I've recently got my 'offer itinerary' booked. for SEP 2011. It was booked to the same original PNR. Making two stopovers in HNL: one for a week and one for one day to say goodbye to Hawaii on the way back
Old May 10, 2011, 1:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Just flew on this ticket. Miles have posted also!

Nothing much to write about. Anyone who wants more detail please PM me or leave a comment I will post.
Old May 10, 2011, 8:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: HH Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, Hyatt something
Originally Posted by fumitani
Just flew on this ticket. Miles have posted also!
HA miles, or something useful?
Old May 11, 2011, 8:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Jaimito Cartero
HA miles, or something useful?
HA miles? probably going to transfer to HHonor points. Nothing else looks really useful
Old May 25, 2011, 8:46 am

Programs: AA Exec Plat, UA Prem Plat
My voucher is currently listed with a 5/31/2011 expiration date, but it was my understanding these vouchers could be extended for a 12/31/2011 expiration date to make them more usable. Multiple inquiries with the HA 800# haven't been returned, so I just sent an e-mail to the HA Customer Advocate to check on making those changes. Anyone have similar experiences to report? Any luck in changing the dates?
Old May 25, 2011, 2:04 pm

Programs: UA Mileage Plus, NWA WorldPerks deserter, Alaska Airlines Something-er-Other...
Question

Originally Posted by joker545
My voucher is currently listed with a 5/31/2011 expiration date, but it was my understanding these vouchers could be extended for a 12/31/2011 expiration date to make them more usable. Multiple inquiries with the HA 800# haven't been returned, so I just sent an e-mail to the HA Customer Advocate to check on making those changes. Anyone have similar experiences to report? Any luck in changing the dates?
My ticket is booked for July. I never had a voucher though.... Just a PNR that they could look up.... How did you get a voucher?
Old May 25, 2011, 3:12 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I ended up canceling my ticket because I've run out of vacation. Too bad, although I did spend one night in Seoul last February because I needed to use KE to get to Singapore on a DL award ticket. So I've been there, at least.

The $435 will help pay for the terribly expensive tickets I have to buy for my August OSL-PEK trip with my son.
Old Jun 5, 2011, 6:12 am

Programs: TG*G, SQ, QF
Hmmm

Managed to change my tix for an ex-Manila departure MNL - HNL -SEA and via Maui on the return with a 3 night stopover. All agreed and re-booked in January this year on the venerable HA 767 and with all seats in first / Biz and with confirmation and itinerary updated with seat assignments etc...

Leaving tomorrow and just tried to OLCI, seems its not available ex-MNL but it pulled up check-in ex-HNL and shows all segments as coach. Hopefully just a web glitch or I see armageddon starting tomorrow in MNL airport...
Old Jul 14, 2011, 2:18 pm

Programs: UA, AA, KE, OZ Hyatt Platinum, Int Ambassador,
transferable

turned out I could no longer use my e certs. Does anyone know if they are transferable? Instead of tossing them away, Id rather give it to my parents for a nice vacation to hawaii. Has anyone done this? Thanks

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.