Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

(Gone) HA: ICN-HNL-LAS/PHX/PDX/etc C class 699 USD RT

(Gone) HA: ICN-HNL-LAS/PHX/PDX/etc C class 699 USD RT

Old Jul 23, 10, 8:22 am
  #46  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: UKB
Posts: 11,424
Originally Posted by Keter View Post
"Business class" rules say "free" (when the difference b/w business and eco is advertised). However, there are service fees for refunds and changes (conditions of carriage). Don't know if these are legitimate.
I'll give HA a call after 24hours to see if changes and baggage are charged. This is what I am getting from their homepage and T&C.
fumitani is offline  
Old Jul 23, 10, 8:23 am
  #47  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: UKB
Posts: 11,424
Originally Posted by philosophy_king View Post
Anyone knows how to select seat for the Korean air part? Thanks!
Most probably give Korean Air a call and they should be able to assign you a seat.
fumitani is offline  
Old Jul 23, 10, 8:26 am
  #48  
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: MOW, RU
Programs: SU Gold; KL Plat; BA Gold; A3 Gold
Posts: 2,338
Originally Posted by fumitani View Post
Most probably give Korean Air a call and they should be able to assign you a seat.
After the deal is gone, of course
Keter is offline  
Old Jul 23, 10, 8:27 am
  #49  
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 836
Originally Posted by fumitani View Post
Most probably give Korean Air a call and they should be able to assign you a seat.
I guess you have your ticket issued too, good job!
philosophy_king is offline  
Old Jul 23, 10, 8:28 am
  #50  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: HH Diamond, Marriott Platinum, IHG Gold, Hyatt something
Posts: 29,347
Originally Posted by fumitani View Post
I'll give HA a call after 24hours to see if changes and baggage are charged. This is what I am getting from their homepage and T&C.
Why 24 hours? Wait until the deal is dead, so that others have the opportunity to book the fare.

I don't think that KE is going to run out of seats in the next week, either. Often times calls to partner airlines, even for something as innocuous as getting seats can raise flags if the agents scrutinize the fare.
Jaimito Cartero is online now  
Old Jul 23, 10, 8:30 am
  #51  
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 836
Originally Posted by Keter View Post
After the deal is gone, of course
Maybe we can get some gathering in the first cabin, heheheeh!
philosophy_king is offline  
Old Jul 23, 10, 8:31 am
  #52  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: UKB
Posts: 11,424
Originally Posted by Keter View Post
After the deal is gone, of course
Yes I know!
Originally Posted by philosophy_king View Post
I guess you have your ticket issued too, good job!
Yup my tickets got issued between the time I was driving home from work
Originally Posted by Jaimito Cartero View Post
Why 24 hours? Wait until the deal is dead, so that others have the opportunity to book the fare.
Of course I won't call until the deal is over ^ No worries about that. I will call next month if necessary ^

I'm just wanting to know about baggage. Does any HA experts know if I have to pay for baggage?
fumitani is offline  
Old Jul 23, 10, 8:31 am
  #53  
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: MOW, RU
Programs: SU Gold; KL Plat; BA Gold; A3 Gold
Posts: 2,338
Originally Posted by fumitani View Post
I'll give HA a call after 24hours to see if changes and baggage are charged. This is what I am getting from their homepage and T&C.
Right, but the information on "Business Class Fares" available at the time of selecting flights & class says "2 free bags + waived change fees".
Keter is offline  
Old Jul 23, 10, 8:38 am
  #54  
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 836

Last edited by philosophy_king; Jul 23, 10 at 8:44 am
philosophy_king is offline  
Old Jul 23, 10, 8:40 am
  #55  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: UKB
Posts: 11,424
Originally Posted by philosophy_king View Post
On the confirmation page it said it is first class, so is it business or first or business=first, or just one class? I'm sure there is first class on KE rite!
If you go to www.virtuallythere.com it will spit out your itinerary and show Business I was excited to maybe sit in KE F seats until I saw this
fumitani is offline  
Old Jul 23, 10, 8:44 am
  #56  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: HH Diamond, Marriott Platinum, IHG Gold, Hyatt something
Posts: 29,347
Originally Posted by philosophy_king View Post
On the confirmation page it said it is first class, so is it business or first or business=first, or just one class? I'm sure there is first class on KE rite!
KE does have three class service on some routes. EF shows 3 class service from ICN to HNL.
Jaimito Cartero is online now  
Old Jul 23, 10, 8:45 am
  #57  
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: NYC
Programs: AA PLT
Posts: 236
Originally Posted by Hawaiian Airlines
From: Incheon, South Korea (ICN) To: Oahu - Honolulu (HNL)
Depart: 08:10 PM Arrive: 09:00 AM
Terminal: Terminal:
Flight: HA 6001 Duration: 7 hours 50 minutes
Cabin: First Meals: NO MEAL SERVICE
Aircraft: Boeing 747 Jet Carrier:
Smoking: No View Flight Status
OPERATED BY KE AIR CHECK IN AT KOREAN AIR COUNTER
It would be nice if we did get to sit in KE F (I can dream, can't I? )
Lutz is offline  
Old Jul 23, 10, 8:45 am
  #58  
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 950
does anybody know the booking classes for ICN HNL and HNL somewhere to the US ?
even OW fare seem a good option
Mynameismud is offline  
Old Jul 23, 10, 8:46 am
  #59  
Hilton 25+ BadgeMarriott 10+ Badge
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 3,450
Is this C or F-class

All,

I was wondering if this is a C or F class. It looked at the ticketed class and it says First for both legs.

Btw: For those complaining of the overnight and departure time, to LAS the flight leaves at 11pm the next day, so you have a whole day in HNL.

Mine has been ticketed. Only next way is to search to see which FFP would be worth to credit the Miles. Based in Europe should not be too difficult getting to ICN.

Cheers!

Big thanks to the OP who found this.
Again for all newbies here PLEASE DO NOT CALL HA!! no matter what problems you face. Try and find an answer here first.
nldogbert is offline  
Old Jul 23, 10, 8:54 am
  #60  
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 836
Originally Posted by nldogbert View Post
All,

I was wondering if this is a C or F class. It looked at the ticketed class and it says First for both legs.

Btw: For those complaining of the overnight and departure time, to LAS the flight leaves at 11pm the next day, so you have a whole day in HNL.

Mine has been ticketed. Only next way is to search to see which FFP would be worth to credit the Miles. Based in Europe should not be too difficult getting to ICN.

Cheers!

Big thanks to the OP who found this.
Again for all newbies here PLEASE DO NOT CALL HA!! no matter what problems you face. Try and find an answer here first.
Sometimes I see good fare from ROM-ICN, good luck!
philosophy_king is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search Engine: