Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

(GONE) UA/AA: ORD-LGA $155.40 ai (134+) on July 10 e-fare: same day turn 3x EQM+RDM

(GONE) UA/AA: ORD-LGA $155.40 ai (134+) on July 10 e-fare: same day turn 3x EQM+RDM

Old Jul 28, 2010, 2:44 pm

Originally Posted by darksidesith
Can I ask did you get anything under much of 200 dollars for this run in August?
You can first play around with itasoftware.com to see if there may appear fares for less than 199$. Note that this fare requires 21 day advance purchase and travel from Aug 17.
Old Jul 28, 2010, 7:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA*G, AA Emerald, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt globalist
Originally Posted by darksidesith
Can I ask did you get anything under much of 200 dollars for this run in August. I am getting 182 before taxes on bomb site. Yes I am quite the newbie. I was wondering how low can you go if you could successfully book a 6 leg trip one day from ord to lga and back a few. I am thinking 600 dollars for 13194 miles right?
If you look at the first page of the thread, there was a $155 ai efare, that was the lowest. You can hope that fare would come up again look at united.com every tuesday, that's all about it. But even if UA come up with that fare again, you can't really do multiple trips in one day, as not all the flights qualify for that fares. For that particular saturday, out of ORD can only do 1 rt, out of LGA someone however made it for 2 rt.

Also, as someone mentioned, doing multiple trips with very short turns may not do you any good if there is mechanical or weather. Also when the fare is the lowest around tue or wed of the week, that is also high business travel days, there are GS couldn't even get UDU to F on a 757, planes come in and out 100% full, so if there is some kind of delay even because of air traffic (it happens very often to both LGA and ORD, I had an even more odd delay arriving into ORD, there are no gates open to park), once you miss your original flight you may not even be able to get on the next one.
Old Aug 1, 2010, 5:04 pm
In memoriam

Programs: UA, AA, SPG - Gold, LM
Getting 3x EQM/RDM on a multi-city itenery that incl LGA-ORD

Can some please enlight me, if I were to book a multi-city itenery, that includes LGA-ORD-LGA, will that qualify for the 3x RDM/EQM promo?
Old Aug 2, 2010, 5:56 am

If everything else meets the requirements, yes, the LGA-ORD-LGA segments of the itinerary will qualify.

ETA: As noted by others, my response only applies to AA

Last edited by alien; Aug 2, 2010 at 8:23 am
Old Aug 2, 2010, 7:54 am

Programs: UA MileagePlus (1P)
According to the T&C
2. Offer is valid for travel on nonstop flights between Chicago O’Hare and New York LaGuardia, on itineraries for travel solely between Chicago O’Hare and New York LaGuardia.
So I think you better buy another ticket only for ORD-LGA RT.
Old Aug 2, 2010, 8:17 am

Programs: UA, AA
Originally Posted by anishub
Can some please enlight me, if I were to book a multi-city itenery, that includes LGA-ORD-LGA, will that qualify for the 3x RDM/EQM promo?
Not if you are flying on UA. Their rules specify an LGA-ORD only trip. AA gives credit for LGA-ORD segments as part of any trip.
Old Aug 4, 2010, 10:14 am

Programs: united mileage plus
Question Bonus credit

Has anyone seen the mileage bonus post in their account? I did this mr over 3 weeks ago and the 3x has not shown (only the actual miles show). I received one of the targeted emails so I thought it would be posted by now.
Old Aug 4, 2010, 10:17 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by fdflys
Has anyone seen the mileage bonus post in their account? I did this mr over 3 weeks ago and the 3x has not shown (only the actual miles show). I received one of the targeted emails so I thought it would be posted by now.
#
# The bonus flight miles and bonus EQM will be credited 4-6 weeks after qualifying activity.
Old Aug 9, 2010, 2:39 am

Programs: UA 1K
did my first one on Jun 19th, but I haven't seen the bonus yet. They are definitely dragging their feet.

Originally Posted by fdflys
Old Aug 9, 2010, 7:00 pm

Programs: AA 1MM EXP 2015, SPG Gold, PC Plat, HH Diamond Marriott Silver Alamo Budget Hertz
Originally Posted by gomike
#
# The bonus flight miles and bonus EQM will be credited 4-6 weeks after qualifying activity.
I did two runs July 7th and 10th. I had an email from AA on Aug 4 stating that my 3x miles has posted. So it seems about 1 month YMMV.

Side bar note/ question....is everyone still experiencing delays and back ups in LGA?

I beleive the airlines are attempting to cram 10lbs of stuff into a 5lb bag..can not accommidate everything properly.
Old Aug 12, 2010, 3:00 pm

has UA posted the 3X miles yet?
Old Aug 12, 2010, 11:02 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Angust
I did two runs July 7th and 10th. I had an email from AA on Aug 4 stating that my 3x miles has posted. So it seems about 1 month YMMV.

Side bar note/ question....is everyone still experiencing delays and back ups in LGA?

I beleive the airlines are attempting to cram 10lbs of stuff into a 5lb bag..can not accommidate everything properly.
My quote was for UA not AA
Old Aug 13, 2010, 9:59 am

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP, SPG Plat, HGP Dia, HH Gold, Marriott Gold, CC Gold
Originally Posted by zapyiu
has UA posted the 3X miles yet?
Nothing for me... July 10th--first activity.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.