VIE-TLV-BOM-HKG trip

Old Apr 3, 10, 7:38 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC 100k
VIE-TLV-BOM-HKG trip

I'm not sure whether this is the right forum to post it under but wasn't quite sure where to put it under. I am looking for the best possible routing (cpm, and price wise) that includes the cities TLV-BOM-HKG, I am based in VIE but can start where ever. I was looking at *S RTW fares and was getting 2200eur tickets, but pretty solid cpm (6-7cpm). I was however overwhelmed by the number of options. I was wondering if anyone knew of any circle asia tickets or similar that could lower the price. Or is my best bet just finding the optimal routing through ITA?
Old Apr 4, 10, 11:18 am

Programs: M&M
I would guess you would be better off buying a return to tlv then go straight to bom. If you buy one ways on *a it should cost you about vie/bud-bom 400ish ms, bom-hkg 230 ai, hkg-europe you have lots of options, you can do hkg-pek-pvg-mxp or pek-mad for 410 ca or icn-par/fra/lhr 511 oz. You can take free stopovers in any connection point except bom-del-hkg. Except ca all flights earn 100% on m&m.

Oh, prices are in usd. And "if memory serves me well" (I was looking for something similar)

Search this Thread
Search Engine: