Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What happend to the FC MRS?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 12, 2010, 2:39 am
Original Poster

Programs: Alaska Gold, CO Plat, United Premier, US Airways Silver, HHonors Diamond, Hertz #1 Club Gold
Question What happend to the FC MRS?

I rarely if ever see any FC MRs is it because of incresed jet flue cots/airline effiency managment which IMHO they suck at atleast American!
Does anyone know of any? I have some leave and would love to do 2 or 3 Domestic or INTL MRs in the next 3 weeks!
Old Mar 12, 2010, 5:03 am

Programs: Delta Diamond. SPG Plat. Hyatt Diamond. Segafredo coffee stamp card, inContinental
Originally Posted by jpmmracing
I rarely if ever see any FC MRs is it because of incresed jet flue cots/airline effiency managment which IMHO they suck at atleast American!
Does anyone know of any? I have some leave and would love to do 2 or 3 Domestic or INTL MRs in the next 3 weeks!
i want a random word generator too
Old Mar 12, 2010, 6:00 am

Have you checked out the Good Deal Premium Fares thread?
Old Mar 12, 2010, 7:22 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by werldporks
Old Mar 12, 2010, 3:51 pm

Originally Posted by werldporks
The dude needs to keep generating - not too many more of these random, scattergun posts and there'll be enough to get access to the coupon swap forum.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.