Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

[FARE GONE] UA/AA/DL/CO/US: NYC/ORD/SFO/LAX/OTHER-FREEPORT fr $102 ai plus 4nts hotel

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

[FARE GONE] UA/AA/DL/CO/US: NYC/ORD/SFO/LAX/OTHER-FREEPORT fr $102 ai plus 4nts hotel

Search this Thread

Old Mar 11, 2010, 11:29 am

Programs: Delta, Turkish Elite, American
Then my suspicion that Bahamasair is running on island time is probably correct .
Old Mar 11, 2010, 12:01 pm

Anywone successful doing this from SEA? If so, what dates? I can't find any deals from SEA. Also, if my husband and i book separate, how do we get on the same flight next to each other?
Old Mar 11, 2010, 4:02 pm

Programs: AA EXP (2.5MM), Hilton Gold, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by kellya29
Anywone successful doing this from SEA? If so, what dates? I can't find any deals from SEA. Also, if my husband and i book separate, how do we get on the same flight next to each other?
Yes, I was able to do it for June 5th to 9th on American. But I booked a while back.

What coupon code are you trying to use? What airline are you trying to fly on? Dates?

For booking separate, you can purchase the tickets and then use online seat selection to pick two seats next to each other. Or, you can call the airline and ask them for 2 seats next to each other (may be a fee for calling in vs online though).
Old Mar 11, 2010, 4:40 pm

Anyone have any luck finding this deal recently out of SFO/SJC, every time I try to enter the coupon code (tried both the BAH300 and BAH400 codes) I get an error message "This purchase does not meet the hotel or room type restrictions of the selected coupon. For more information, please refer to the coupon rules." ...

I triple checked that I have 4 nights stay
Old Mar 11, 2010, 4:57 pm

Programs: AS MVPG
I was trying to do this out of SEA on UA with no luck.
Old Mar 11, 2010, 6:35 pm

Programs: AA EXP (2.5MM), Hilton Gold, Marriott Titanium
When I booked mine it helped to use ITAMatrix to find cheap airfare on AA and then plug those dates in to Expedia. Might try the same for UA.
Old Mar 11, 2010, 10:40 pm

anyone tried it recently out of PHX? dates?
Old Mar 11, 2010, 11:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K MM, AA EXP, Hyatt Globalist
I won't be able to make my trip next week (March 14-18) and am offering my room to whoever wants it. It's at the Plam in Freeport. PM me.
Old Mar 12, 2010, 12:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K MM, AA EXP, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by Becca1007
Anyone have any luck finding this deal recently out of SFO/SJC, every time I try to enter the coupon code (tried both the BAH300 and BAH400 codes) I get an error message "This purchase does not meet the hotel or room type restrictions of the selected coupon. For more information, please refer to the coupon rules." ...

I triple checked that I have 4 nights stay
Make sure you are not searching during the blackout window. (March 18 - April 10)
Old Mar 12, 2010, 6:14 am

Programs: Army Air- Triple Diamond, HH Diamond, DL Diamond, Priority Club Platinum

Originally Posted by MatthewLAX
Make sure you are not searching during the blackout window. (March 18 - April 10)

Im getting the same thing in May
Old Mar 12, 2010, 9:16 am

Originally Posted by ArmyFlyer

Im getting the same thing in May
I even tried a dummy booking with one of the high end resorts to see if the error was because the flight + hotel was so cheap and that didn't work either.
Old Mar 12, 2010, 10:18 am

Programs: UA 1K (MM), DL, AA, AS, HHonors, SPG, Kimpton, Hyatt, IC PC, Marriott Titanium (LT PLT), Hertz PC
I even tried a dummy booking with one of the high end resorts to see if the error was because the flight + hotel was so cheap and that didn't work either.
Any chance you're booking a trip with a redeye, thereby eliminating one of your four nights by being on a plane?
Old Mar 13, 2010, 6:07 pm

I am heading out tomorrow and have tons of alcohol in my room. If you're at the Island Palm, please come to room 224. I would love to donate the drinks instead of throwing them away.
Old Mar 14, 2010, 8:24 am

Programs: AA EXP, DL FO
Is this dead or can people still get BAH400 or BAH300 to apply? Thanks.
Old Mar 14, 2010, 2:57 pm

Programs: United 1K, Marriott Platinum
Orbitz is running the same deal and it is live....go to orbitz.com and click on vacation deals.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.