Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Mileage Run Discussion
Reload this Page >

(Fare Gone) AZ: intra-european in C for 0+taxes

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 15, 2010, 5:36 am
Original Poster

Programs: TK*G (Elite+)

Noticed today in the morning, all european flights ex-Poland (probably ex-other countries as well) in Business Class priced at 0 + taxes + transaction fee. So WAW-FCO-WAW was 147PLN ai (~$49), WAW-FCO-BCN/TLV/ALG/etc-FCO-WAW was 216PLN ai (~$72).

Booking completed with information:
Dear Customer,
We are sorry that this transaction failed due to a technical problem.Your reservation has been completed successfully and it will be kept in our system for the next 24 hours.

To have your ticket issued, please call our reservation number on 0801 107 700, and give the reservation code XXXXXX as displayed on screen.

As I see on the AZ site, my reservation is confirmed but with no etkt issued. My CC has been charged (however it's only a blockade).

Other ppl who have been calling AZ call center in PL, got information that it's not possible to issue the ticket as it was mistake fare (lol, really?).

Any chances to win with them?
Old Feb 15, 2010, 5:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

No. Ticket not issued. No leg to stand on.
Old Feb 15, 2010, 6:00 am
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
That's right: no ticket, no right to the flight.
Old Feb 15, 2010, 7:11 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond AMB
Same story with flights from/to Russia. Chance of getting anything from AZ is close to zero IMO
Old Feb 15, 2010, 8:29 am

Programs: UA Silver, AA, WN, DL
Even with a ticket, you may still have an uphill battle. Look at BA and AA; the same in principle: ticketed then cancelled.
Old Feb 15, 2010, 9:50 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond AMB
According to a post on a Russian travel forum, this is(was?) an employee-only fare made available to the public by mistake
Old Feb 15, 2010, 10:51 am

Originally Posted by Temedar
Russian travel forum
Could you tell which one?
Old Feb 16, 2010, 2:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA*1K MM
Originally Posted by luv2ctheworld
Even with a ticket, you may still have an uphill battle. Look at BA and AA; the same in principle: ticketed then cancelled.

According to pasazer.com (the Polish FT)
Alitalia even outdid these two, in order to get a rufund, you have to file with your credit card company to get the money back!
Old Feb 16, 2010, 2:54 pm
Original Poster

Programs: TK*G (Elite+)
Originally Posted by rankourabu
According to pasazer.com (the Polish FT)
Alitalia even outdid these two, in order to get a rufund, you have to file with your credit card company to get the money back!
It is not true, funds on cc are only frozen (blocked), will be unlocked after 14-30 days or before (if AZ will sens information to bank).
Old Feb 16, 2010, 5:22 pm

Programs: KLM Flying Dutchman forever, bmi Diamond Club (is there a theme here?), LH, BA, EK, DL nobody
Originally Posted by opcio
Could you tell which one?
forum.awd.ru, I guess
Old Feb 16, 2010, 5:28 pm

Programs: Credit Cards
should join this Russian forum maybe will find some deals in Ukraine for my next month's visit!

--Russ

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.