CO: DFW-GIG/GRU, $457 a/i; L fare

LR7SN, on continental.com.

Good through mid-December.

Sample dates: 04NOV-07NOV.
Old May 4, 2009, 10:26 pm

Programs: AA-UA-AS IHG-SPG-Carlson
I looked for mid-June, nada.
Old May 4, 2009, 10:31 pm

Programs: UA GS+LT UC, AA EXP+LT PLT, Fairmont LT PLT, Marriott PLT, Hilton DIA, Hyatt Glob, Avis CHM
GRU=24,520 EQM's via EWR with DEQM.
GIG=25,392 EQM's via EWR with DEQM.

Last edited by ctownflyer; May 5, 2009 at 8:03 am
Old May 5, 2009, 6:29 am

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, HH Diamond, Marriott Titanium/Lifetime Platinum, AA EXP, UA Gold
^ Fare available over Labour day weekend, as well as Thanksgiving... really wish AA would match this one out of DFW, though it's still $519 out of IAH!

Also wish I could find a friend who wanted to go to Rio....

Update: Just checked AA's website, they have DFW-IAH-MIA-GIG down to $624ai... not quite the CO price, but definitely lower than ITA was showing...

Last edited by WalruSara; May 5, 2009 at 6:41 am
Old May 5, 2009, 11:38 am

Programs: UA
EWR as well! Only $447ai!!!!!

I've been monitoring the EWR-GRU/GIG route lately and the price just recently dropped from $506ai to around $450ai.

Just booked EWR-GIG for next weekend for $446ai with a Saturday night stay, should work out to close to 20K EQMs with current CO promo, 2.2 cents per EQM.

On CO.Com, there's still a bit of weekend availability for MRs before DEQM promo ends. Unfortunately no there and back quick turns at that rate. Price goes to $2,200 without an overnight stay. Perfect for a run though, a 10:00pm departure, overnight flight both ways, with an arrival back in EWR at 6:00am means no work needs to be missed!
Old May 12, 2009, 7:18 am

Programs: UA Lifetime Gold, AA Lifetime Platinum, Delta PM, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by ToddDeck
I've been monitoring the EWR-GRU/GIG route lately and the price just recently dropped from $506ai to around $450ai.

Just booked EWR-GIG for next weekend for $446ai with a Saturday night stay, should work out to close to 20K EQMs with current CO promo, 2.2 cents per EQM.

On CO.Com, there's still a bit of weekend availability for MRs before DEQM promo ends. Unfortunately no there and back quick turns at that rate. Price goes to $2,200 without an overnight stay. Perfect for a run though, a 10:00pm departure, overnight flight both ways, with an arrival back in EWR at 6:00am means no work needs to be missed!
Remember as a US citizen you need a visa to visit Brazil.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.